News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

User not confirmed but order accepted

Started by kg, February 29, 2012, 16:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonitus

Quote from: Daniel Sjöstrand on December 05, 2012, 14:19:03 PM
I have the exact same problem as described in first post.

I've created a B2B shop for a company to use for it's distributors. Naturally they want to approve any user before they can place an order.

As it is now when I use Virtuemart registration form is is possible to place an order although user is not aproved, same way as described above

I've solved it temporarily by not using Virtuemart reg form. Instead I use joomla registration. So the customer first has to create an account and then when placing the order will fill in address etc. This works fine but functionality is  is not at all as we would like it to be. I would be so much better if we can user Virtuemart reg form to get all the important information about the company applying for reseller.

Any real solutions would be much appreciated.

Joomla! 2.5.8, VM2.0.14

See my solution above. I have been using this for a few months now and no one is having issues with it. It might be temporary fix, but I'm hoping this has been fixed in the newer version which I have yet to install as I get a thousand bugs, so I decided to stay with what I got and know is working ok, well 90% ok as I tweaked the rest.
Joomla V3.5.1
Virtuemart V3.0.16