News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Redirect to login page before goes to add to cart page.

Started by raj4057, February 29, 2012, 12:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raj4057

hi.,

In default virtuemart when i click any product it goes straight to add to cart page. In this virtue mart site deallovers.com.au, when i click Buy button an login page is opened. Only when give correct mail and password it going to add to cart page. How can i do this ? When i select any product it should redirect to virtue mart login page, after this form verification it should goes to add to cart page.

Thanks in advance.

Milbo

I would use in the vm config the setting "allow only registered users to checkout"
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

rupesh

Quote from: Milbo on February 29, 2012, 14:39:50 PM
I would use in the vm config the setting "allow only registered users to checkout"

Hi milbo,

I want to redirect my unregistered user to login page after clicking on add to cart button with no ajax popup and after login to system they can redirect to view cart page?

I'm using vm2.0.2 and joomla 2.5.1 with  "Only registered users can checkout" checked in vm backend!
see "http://www.elifeshopping.com"

Thanks for listening

Rupesh

philraymond

Quote from: Milbo on February 29, 2012, 14:39:50 PM

Back in VM 1, when "allow only registered users to checkout" was selected, shoppers would be directed to a 'Login or Register' page before they could even see the cart. Now, in VM 3, they do have to login to see the Shipping/Pricing options, but this all happens on the same page as the cart. I'd rather go back to the old way, where they can't see the cart until they've logged in. Is this possible? Thanks, Phil