News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

front end order details (Account Maintenance > Your Orders)

Started by alpertheidiot, February 28, 2012, 23:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpertheidiot

hi,

when accessed to order details from front end it doesnt display any details. more correctly, whicever order you click, it opens "list orders" page. I tried emptying cache and trying on different browsers.

is this a bug or do I need to enable something? what's the solution, if this is a bug?

thanks

VM 2.0.2
Joomla! 2.5.1

alpertheidiot

could somebody please try above and let me know if that's only me or is this a bug?

Milbo

Please provide the used links. I cannot exactly follow your description, please explain closer
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

PRO

sounds like you dont have the latest version, but you say you do.

is this a joomla menu link?

GO into the menu link, and make sure its set to "list orders"

alpertheidiot

http://swifttemplate.com/stone/

login: test/test

edit: tried both account maintenance link and direct link to list orders, the result is the same. if you login using above credentials you will understand what I mean; you cannot open order details (ie what was ordered in the past). and yes, I have the very latest versions of both VM and Joomla!.

alpertheidiot

have you been able to try going to "list orders" from above link? I hope you can replicate the problem now. thanks..

PRO

alpertheidiot

please try again - I've forgotten to enable the user. there is one order associated with this user which is enough to exhibit the problem I'm on about. thanks..

PRO

you either dont have the latest version, or some old files.

That was happening in one of the releases , but not anymore.

could it be a template override?

alpertheidiot

it could well be a template override, how do I check & fix it?

I have the latest version, how do I check if I have some old files? uninstall/install VM?

PRO

u never uninstall, u could install the latest on top. through the extension manger

alpertheidiot

I havve tried installing the latest version through the ext manager but the problem is still there. I think it might be the template override, how can I delete the override?

PRO

Quote from: alpertheidiot on March 03, 2012, 23:08:17 PM
I havve tried installing the latest version through the ext manager but the problem is still there. I think it might be the template override, how can I delete the override?

IF u have a template override it will be in

YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_virtuemart/VIEW