Values from customer text inputs not saved to product attributes in order_items

Started by vigier, February 28, 2012, 22:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

I was working on the same problem with someone but it was the plugin for digital goods. At the end it was a layout override of the cart.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

zzsser

Thank you Ondrejspilka and Milbo.

See attached printscreen of a simple textinput field (there is only one textinput named "test").

As you can see on the image "textinput in product frontend website.jpg", there is a small problem of layout (the fieldname "test" is hidden, it's behind the field). But the biggest problem is that the text entered (for example "hello") is displayed in the cart until I checkout. This text is nowhere in the mails and in the order (backend).

[attachment cleanup by admin]

amytuggey

I am having the same problem.  I created 2 separate customer input fields to capture text for 2 lines of customization for a car decal.  The first line is displkyed in teh cart, the second is not, then neither are saved to the order.

giako

can I have this plugin?
I'm trying to develop the same, so I can help to fix and (IF YOU WANT) we can made this available to everyone.

Thankyou

giako

I tried to install VMart 2.0.3 last release and aoo in one extension but i get this error on the custome page when i add a custom field.
The same works on 2.0.2.

The error is present on fresh install of 2.0.3 and on upgrade from (working) 2.0.2 to 2.0.3.

Warning: include(C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.9\www\joomla\plugins\vmcustom\textinput\textinput\tmpl\default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.9\www\joomla\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\plugins\vmplugin.php on line 441

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.9\www\joomla\plugins\vmcustom\textinput\textinput\tmpl\default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.9\www\joomla\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\plugins\vmplugin.php on line 441

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member