News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Category creation

Started by urkoh, February 28, 2012, 18:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urkoh

Hello,

I am delighted to use this great component and participate in this forum.

I am developing a component to a user, who can only create the categories in "tree" in the database all the information appears correctly in the administration also appears with all the correct information, but not displayed on the front.
Do you have to do something special to display that content? Because if I open the father category and I save it (administrator), all his children are displayed without changes.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Urko

PD: Vm 2.0.2   &   Joomla 2.5

RESUMIENDO:   Al generar nuevas categorías en las tablas por medio de código, todo aparece correctamente, pero las categorías no se muestran en pantalla. Lo curioso es que si aparecen dentro de VM, y si abro la categoría padre y la guardo, todas las categorías son mostradas sin modificar código alguno en las tablas (al menos aparentemente). Saludos y gracias

stilgarts

Bonjour rvillela,

J'avais le même problème, il faut que tu actives les éléments dans les champs clients (virtuemart > configuration > champs clients // colonne "afficher dans le formulaire d'expédition"

urkoh

Thank you for your reply stilgarts, this case is not the same case and rvillela should be in another post.
No one has encountered with this problem developing a custom component?

Thanks again