News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Empty invoice

Started by cespal, March 04, 2014, 11:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cespal

Hi. I have joomla 2.5 with Virtuemart 2.0.26 and when I go to order in backend and open the pdf invoice this it's empty.
Only shows the name up, but the rest is empty and I can't see what the buyer has bought it.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cespal

Thank you Jenkinhil, and sorry, my virtuemart is 2.0.26d

I've seen the links, but I don't solved my problem because I've have ram and the safepath it's correct.
When I install a plugin like vminvoice it runs. I can see the pdfs, but I want to use Virtuemart only. And when I have a plugin, the invoice joomla send is the virtuemart invoice. Not the plugin. Can I remove the orders option if I intall a plugin like vminvoice?

Thank you

jenkinhill

There is also the possibity of a code issue with pay/ship plugins - see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=116347

I have never used VMinvoice or similar and never had an invoicing problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum