News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Stockable Variant causes Cart Modal to stop work

Started by PattyHultquist, March 04, 2014, 01:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PattyHultquist

I'm on Joomla 2.5.17, VM 2.0.26 using K2mart 2.0.6.

All of my pages work fine with the add to cart showing the modal popup but when I add a stockable variant to a product, it causes the modal to not work. I've tried all different settings on the Configuration - Templates tab in the Activate Css Styles & Javascripts section.  You can view it here https://precision-vision.biz/products/acuity-charts-high-contrast/intermediate-60cm-1-meter/englishlowvisionletterchart.html. I'm not gleaning any clues from Firebug. It looks like it's trying to launch the modal but the stockable variant code is interfering in some way.

aubenefit

PattyHultquist

That did the trick, turning off error reporting, at least for some browsers. The modal popup is appearing in Firefox and Chrome. But now the item is adding to the cart twice. The item is listed twice, both with a quantity of 1. The modal popup appears and the screen flashes once.

I made sure I was on the latest version of VM and VM-AIO (2.0.26d). Now I see the flashing in both Firefox and Chrome. Firefox has the item add only once, but in Chrome it's still adding twice. When I test in IE, the modal popup doesn't appear and the item is added twice to the cart.