News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Category Image Sizes

Started by markholland8, February 28, 2012, 12:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markholland8

I have created a load of categories a while back and each category image is 200px x 200px, yesterday i created more catgories and when i uploaded the images they now show as 90px x 90 px. Does anyone know whay this is.

Thanks Mark

John2400

Maybe since then you have updated the software?

to new versions - Often when that happens some items return to default settings.

so maybe what happened is that it reset itself back to 90X90 -

I like to change the size for the Categories to 150X 150 and when finished I change the products back to 90X90 so they don't bleed across the other products.

TBoele

Where did you change the size of the categorie images to 150 ?
I want the categorie images to be also around 150 and the product tumbnails 90.

John2400

just go to configuration>>templates>> scroll down >.see thumbnail width and height

do categories at one size - when finished .. chnge them back to 90 for products.

TBoele

So you mean first change the width and height to 150.
Upload the images for the categories and then change back the width and height to 90 for the products to upload ?

John2400

TRIPLEdm

thank you, this topic answered my question regarding "where to change category image size"  :)
JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com
"... Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it Present"