News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Minimal order price warning message

Started by cactuska, February 28, 2012, 10:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactuska

Hi!

I have a small problem with VM2 (Joomla 1.6.6 + VM 2.02). I set a minimal price order for some group. When i'm under this minimal price and want to go to checkout, VM says: Please select payment method, and i only see two button: save and cancel. If i'm over the minimal price it's show the payment methods correctly. Is it possible to set a warning message or something, like: "you are under the minimal order value"?

Thanks for your answers.

Ps: and sorry for my bad english. :(

John2400

Ok try this ,

but you will have to find the file on the server - and then if there chnge the wording test it and then make sure tha the wording chnge doesn't effect other areas.

ie the same warning may come up for a dirrerent problem.

* public>>language>>your country en_GB>> en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini

now you choose your language as it might be different than mine -- now you will have to edit that file either on the server or download it and open it a look for your wording.

you will get the idea. when it opens.  ( change - up load or save)

cactuska

Hey,

First of all, thanks for your answer.

I found the file(s) and checked them. I also found some line what is actually I'm looking for-  or at least i think, I'm looking for:

COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_MIN_PURCHASE="A minimális rendelési érték: %s."
COM_VIRTUEMART_STORE_FORM_MPOV="Minimális megrendelési érték a webáruházhoz"

It seems i made it wrong or something. Originally i want to set a minimal purchase price for some groups ( like for distributors).

That's how i did:

I set the minimum purchase price in the administration menu -> webshop -> Payment methods , created a new payment method, set the customer group for "distributors". In the options tab i set the minimal mount.

It's okey or that's not what I'm exactly looking for?