News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem adding values in shopper fields dropdown

Started by spacialek, December 30, 2011, 23:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacialek

When trying to add new values to a dropdown (single values) element (in the shopper fields), I can enter a new value, but it always uses the first item title and the field isn't editable. So for example, I tried adding "Mr." "Mme" and "Mlle", the values are ok, but the displayed option in the dropdown is always "Mr."...

I tried both on Joomla 1.5 + VirtueMart 2 and Joomla 1.7 + VirtueMart 2 and a Joomla 1.5 + VirtueMart clean install

Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

johnwills

I'm having the same problem also.

Joomla 1.5 + Vmart 2.0.0

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Studio 42

The old javascript is a little buggy, i rewrite it ;)

Zanza

Any workaround or something else to get it working?

lightmedia

I am also having the same problem: VM 2.0 and Joomla 1.5

In addition, I can't change the fields order for the frontend.

Anyone's help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Fafle

Hi I have the same problem, VM version 2.0.0, Joomla 1.7.
I solved changing /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/userfields/tmpl/edit.php on line 179 with:

row = '<tr><td><input type="text" name="vNames['+nr+']" value="Mr"></td><td><input type="text" name="vValues['+nr+']" value="Mr"></td></tr>';

It seems that works for my needs.

For the ordering problem i change the fields order number directly in the table "virtuemart_userfields" of the database.
Hope it can help

paulhazell

Is there any news on this bug as i am having the same problems

chongkan

Quote from: Fafle on February 14, 2012, 12:38:20 PM
Hi I have the same problem, VM version 2.0.0, Joomla 1.7.
I solved changing /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/userfields/tmpl/edit.php on line 179 with:

row = '<tr><td><input type="text" name="vNames['+nr+']" value="Mr"></td><td><input type="text" name="vValues['+nr+']" value="Mr"></td></tr>';

It seems that works for my needs.

For the ordering problem i change the fields order number directly in the table "virtuemart_userfields" of the database.
Hope it can help

I changed the above line (179) to:

row = '<tr><td><input type="text" readonly="readonly" class="readonly" name="vNames['+nr+']" value="'+ jQuery('input[name="vNames[0]"]').val()+'"></td><td><input type="text" name="vValues['+nr+']" value="'+ jQuery('input[name="vValues[0]"]').val()+'"></td></tr>';

--
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development