How to install Authorize.net without installing anything else?

Started by dron_gr, February 27, 2012, 12:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dron_gr

I want to install an Authorize.net and PayZen payments withoun installing everything else from AIO and without UPDATING VM and AIO 2.0.0 to 2.0.2?

I want only these payments in my VM 2.0.0.

Thanks a lot in advance.

steevnc

I may be wrong but without updating, you may find it very hard to get the necessary code that allows you to use Authorize.net and PayZen as possible payment methods. I hope an admin sees your thread and posts a possible solution. I am leery about updating my client's website to 2.0.2 as 2.0 is running fine right now and I've heard that things get a little buggy with the new update.

jenkinhill

You need to update the core files as well, so move to 2.0.2 - there are a lot of bugfixes. Usual update rules apply, try on a backup copy of the site first so if there should be issues you can fix them without affecting the live site.

As long as you have correctly used template overrides then layout changes are minimal. VM2.0.2 is developed for use on Joomla 2.5.1
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

dron_gr

I think i have not made properly template overriding because when i did an update - everything changes in really bad way. Thats why i think i will stay on 2.0.0. So there is no authorize.net payment standalone plugin right?

jenkinhill

The plugin needed also some changes in the core. So it is not possible just to use that plugin with VM2.0.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member