News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Joomla 2.5 VirtueMart 2.0.2

Started by khd, February 25, 2012, 18:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khd

When changing the status to Confirmed orders will lead to the following error.
mError: Path wrong to store invoices, folder invoices does not exist images/stories/virtuemart/product/invoices\
even if there are invoices folder.

dnlvsci

I have same issues but i'm using joomla 1.5.25

Milbo

you must enter a path, not relative url. For example in windows it would be something c:\\users\yourName\xampp\htdocs. This is the reason that this url is not defined before, because it is in every system different. You should also place the folder outside of joomla for more security.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

penguinq

Quote from: Milbo on February 25, 2012, 20:07:42 PM
you must enter a path, not relative url. For example in windows it would be something c:\\users\yourName\xampp\htdocs. This is the reason that this url is not defined before, because it is in every system different. You should also place the folder outside of joomla for more security.

Hi Milbo

I searched virtuemart but find no where to configure the path of invoices folder. Do I need to buy some extension? The folder invoices does not exist error quite annoying.

Thanks,
Qike

Milbo

Yeh, we must enhance it. Go in your virtuemart config, there to the templates. There are a lot relative URL entries. The folder for the invoice is the "file for sale" path + invoice.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

DaggaTora

What would it be for mac? I've made a folder in my desktop called "invoices" tried /Users/myuser/Desktop/ with no results.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28