News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Need to remove order display

Started by soedesh, February 24, 2012, 18:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soedesh

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to remove "order display" on the category page. See image.

Thanks in advance

[attachment cleanup by admin]

soedesh

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but in which file can I edit.

Regards

soedesh

Ok, as I understand, you have to do the php overide only 1 time in the template/html/com_virtuemart/category...... and after that you can change anything in that same folder? Now I try
to find out which part code to modify/remove. I have tried several combinations, but all failed. Iám not a php genius, so would appriciate if you could tell me.

<?php ?>
<div class="orderby-displaynumber">
<div class="width70 floatleft">
<?php echo $this->orderByList['manufacturer']; ?>
</div>
<div class="width30 floatright display-number"><?php echo $this->vmPagination->getResultsCounter();?><br/><?php echo $this->vmPagination->getLimitBox(); ?></div>
<div id="bottom-pagination">
<?php echo $this->vmPagination->getPagesLinks(); ?>
<span style="float:right"><?php echo $this->vmPagination->getPagesCounter(); ?></span>
</div>

<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

PRO

this is the pages/links

<div class="width30 floatright display-number"><?php echo $this->vmPagination->getResultsCounter();?><br/><?php echo $this->vmPagination->getLimitBox(); ?></div>
            <div id="bottom-pagination">
               <?php echo $this->vmPagination->getPagesLinks(); ?>
               <span style="float:right"><?php echo $this->vmPagination->getPagesCounter(); ?></span>
            </div>

soedesh

Thanks, this works ok.

Regards,
Soedesh