News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Remove payment and shipping info

Started by butchtones, February 22, 2012, 19:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butchtones

Hello,
I'm looking to hide payment / shipping / prices / tax/ total
I've got prices unchecked but the field still appears at checkout and puts the price into the confirmation email. 
I just want to keep description and quantity

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Zekule

You will need to change the confirmation email template which can you find in components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/mail_html_pricelist.php

Also you will need to change (delete the code inside file with editor) the next file: components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php

Delete the code inside where you have total, discount, etc... and it wont show on checkout cart...

That's how I deleted the Discount column...

I hope this helps.

Best,

Zarko

alatak

Hi

I suggest that you do not hack the core code, but use instead template overwriitng.
You will find information on this board: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=130.0

butchtones

Thank you Alatak & Zekule.
I did find the email template last night, right where you suggested, and was able to remove fields from the confirmation email (YAY!). Now I"m working on the front end view.  I was reviewing the Templating and Layout area suggested by alatak but it might be beyond my skills.  I wonder if a theme would help be able to modify the display. 

Many thanks for your help.