News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Attributes not displaying correctly after order

Started by Atti, February 21, 2012, 09:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atti

VM 2.0
When I get the orders at the attribute field there is a number instead of small or large etc. Usually it is 30 just like this Size: 30
When I go to the product page save the product go back to the orders it says the correct (I hope) attribute like Size: XLarge
What worried me is that I compared 2 orders for each it said 30 first and later it changed to Large and Xlarge two different value.
Anybody having this problem?
Thanks

Atti

any fixes for this? still getting size:30 for all orders. when I open the product and save it go back to orders it shows the correct size. The problem is that in the email it is sending size:30
After each order the customer complains..
any help please...?

Atti

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Atti

Hi jekinhill it is 2.0 i upgraded to 2.02 and it was the same now i switched back to 2.0 as there was more problems in 2.02
Do you have any idea how to solve this. I re-done the attributes from scratch still the same problem...