News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Product IMAGES not showing on 2.0.1k

Started by ejd, February 19, 2012, 10:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ejd

After upgrading to 2.0.1K all of my Product IMAGES are not showing...they are replaced with the Product Image Unavailable icon.

If you EDIT the products the images ARE there.

PHP Built On    Linux cpanel11xxxxxxx.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Nov 22 19:48:09 GMT 2011 x86_64
Database Version    5.0.92-community-log
Database Collation    utf8_general_ci
PHP Version    5.3.9
Web Server    Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.5 Perl/v5.10.1
WebServer to PHP Interface    cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version    Joomla! 2.5.1 Stable [ Ember ] 2-Feb-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version    Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

ejd

SOLVED:
OK, after install of 2.0.1K ALL of the images were unpublished.

So, went to SHOP then MEDIA FILES and selected ALL images and set them to publish and then on the top clicked Synchronize media to VirtueMart.

All of the images show up now.

Bruce Morgan

Could you explain what you did here?  I have migrated a test site with at least some partial success except that the images did not transfer.  One of the instructions on another thread talked about dropping them into folders that need to be created.  That part was not clear.  Can you clarify for me?

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com

charles99

Bruce

You should create your directory first before starting to import or migrated your files over to 2.0.1 k or N!

review the image I am attaching to make should you place your images in the right directories.  Once you got your images in place then start the migration.  And if you don't have a lot of images try changing your images name from VM 1.1.9.   instead of having a long filename that VM 1.1.9 create you can give your images a simple name.  but if you can't change the names you might run into problems with the PDF file in the beta releases. 

(main directory and the other sub-directories)

Virtuemart
     category
     product
     manufacturer
     vendor

If you are upgrading from VM 1.1.9 your images will be broken down in this order.  So to save time and errors you can copy your images over first then do the
migration process.

[attachment cleanup by admin]