News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Price based on Quantity

Started by neveryonas, February 18, 2012, 18:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

Quote from: ssears on May 22, 2012, 15:14:01 PM
Here is a screenshot of my config.  The discount is working on individual sku's.  What I want is that if 2 sku's from a category are purchased, the discount applies.

Quote from: bonbin on May 26, 2012, 15:05:27 PM
does this plugins able to give a discount to mixed items on the cart
if only giving a bulk discount which applied to 1 item only, then it just like what virtuemart have on the v1.1..

NO,

this plugin is for multiple quantities of a single product.

I am sure someone will create one for what you are wanting.

Leonard Michael

I've purchased this plugin, and can't figure out how to set it up as follows:

Less than $500 - 0% Discount & add 20% of the total "after discount" for freight.
$500 - $999.99 - 5% Discount & add 15% of the total "after discount" for freight.
$1,000 to $2,499.99 - 10% Discount & add 12% of the total "after discount" for freight.
$2,500 to $4,999.99 - 15% Discount & add 10% of the total "after discount" for freight.
$5,000 and above - 20% Discount & add 5% of the total "after discount" for freight.

Also...

Orders less than $150 are subject to a $15.00 delivery charge "plus" 20% freight.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
LMW1

adquarters

Hi All,

I am also having a similar issue. Hoping someone can help:

I am trying to have users get discounts on mixing different items in the same category.

Please help and take a look at this page:
http://www.adquarters.com/downloads/cmykBoxes.jpg

In other words they can order
10 of item ST007,
50 of item WD007,
12 of item LN007,
72 Boxes total.
And they would get the 51-100 quantity discount.

Can you please help!?

Thanks,

Sal

jhoompk

HI,

I am using Joomla 1.6.3
and VM 2.0.6

I created rules and all working fine, i created multiple rules for multiple products using one shopper group and all products in one category.

I created rule for each product (6 products, 6 rules) and select each rule for each products on "add product page" on admin.

Now the problem is all the rules are showing on checkout instead of only showing the rule for purchased product.

Can anyone help ?

Thank you

luisch125

So, this feature existed in virtuemart 1.1.x but now is not in version 2.x

Is that right? (just asking)

jenkinhill

luisch125 quantity discount is set up by using a plugin to VM2
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

luisch125

I know, I meant that it existed as a core feature, but not on the new version.

No criticisism here, we are all trying to earn some cash, these are hard times...

jenkinhill

The aim is to have a solid and powerful VM core with those features that the majority of users require. This already gives a large component file, go much larger and many shared host users won't be able to install it easily. Then extend it by plugins which are a good way to add functionality and never to hack the core as used to happen with vM1. Some experienced users have written their own plugins, otherwise they are available from third party developers.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

luisch125

Ok, good enough. I wasn't trying to argue here.  I missed that feature and find it useful, but now I know that it was not my fault not finding it on the new version.