News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Price based on Quantity

Started by neveryonas, February 18, 2012, 18:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustle

Th only other thing that I can recommend (and I forgot to mention above) is that with the 'rules & calculations', for whatever reason, requires a shopper group

for examples a bunch of the calculations on my site required a 'default' shopper group before they became visible in the cart view

if this does not help then I recommend contacting the plugin developer directly

good luck in your endeavor   8)

webiedesign

Thank you so much ! That was the problem :)
I added the shopper group to the product and the plugin configuration, added .40 and 1.00 respectively and it works perfect now.
Mary

PRO

Quote from: rustle on March 05, 2012, 22:52:07 PM
Th only other thing that I can recommend (and I forgot to mention above) is that with the 'rules & calculations', for whatever reason, requires a shopper group

for examples a bunch of the calculations on my site required a 'default' shopper group before they became visible in the cart view

if this does not help then I recommend contacting the plugin developer directly

good luck in your endeavor   8)

This is not the case with the latest version.

I dont have them assigned to shopper groups.

balai

Max i m interested in using your plugin, but i have done also some other changes in my price model and need to know some info.
Is this using the price_quantity_start and  price_quantity_end of the #__virtuemart_product_prices table to generate the price?

Is it getting into account the existing products in the cart  when counting the quantity of the product?

Thanks

dewebmeester.nl

Dear people,

Just bought "Quantity related price calculation" plugin for a client and did not get any information about how to use this. So I was very glad to finally find this information on the forum. But: I also found out it should be compatible with Joomla 1.5 (that's why I bought it...) but not with Virtuemart 1.1.9 (and nearly all Joomla 1.5 sites are using Virtuemart 1.1.9...) So, what to do? Going to Virtuemart 2.0 is a too big operation I think. Money back? Possible? No way of knowing this as I do not see any contact link or whatever option to get t know something about this product. Some advice out there? Hope to get a refund.
Kind regards,
Meindert Jorna

PRO

Quote from: dewebmeester.nl on March 14, 2012, 14:59:32 PM
Dear people,

Just bought "Quantity related price calculation" plugin for a client and did not get any information about how to use this. So I was very glad to finally find this information on the forum. But: I also found out it should be compatible with Joomla 1.5 (that's why I bought it...) but not with Virtuemart 1.1.9 (and nearly all Joomla 1.5 sites are using Virtuemart 1.1.9...) So, what to do? Going to Virtuemart 2.0 is a too big operation I think. Money back? Possible? No way of knowing this as I do not see any contact link or whatever option to get t know something about this product. Some advice out there? Hope to get a refund.
Kind regards,
Meindert Jorna

its a 2.0 plugin, why did you buy it?

1.1.9 has its own function built in, and then many other 3rd party add ons

SilverApe

Hi I don't know how to contact the developer directly and I hope he is reading this forum.

I bought the plugin for my shop, but i am having some problems with it.

I wan't to make something like this, but... the "add min/max limit" is no button just text. So I can only have one.

1   9,95            
10   6,95         
20   6,45         
30   5,65            
60   5,35         
90   5,25            
120   5,15         
150   4,95            
200   4,85         
250   4,75            
300   4,65   

image: http://d.pr/HrzT

Can anyone help me with this?
I have Joomla 2.5.4
VM 2.0.2

thanks in advance
greetings,
Aaron

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Aberation

Hello,

I recently purchased this plugin.

I want to set it up as a BOGOF - Buy 5 items get one free.
Works like a charm if you want to buy 5 units of the same product.
But I want it to be regardless of what 5 products.

Anyone has any idea how to set this up?

I tried adding a new unpublished category to all products, but you still have to buy 5 of each product.
I tried setting it up so that the discount will come after total bill w VAT. I think this would be my preferred option, having the total discount with explanation at the end.
Problem here is that it is always showing. Regardless if you buy any products or not.

I would be very grateful for any tips.

OH! And I want to add my contribution to problem solving.
If you ever want to have a decimal value in your discount, use a full stop (.) not a comma (,). Took me abut an hour of stupid trial and error to figure this out!

ssears

Has anyone got this working on 2.0.6?

I am using this on Joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0.6 and the one page checkout.

I have the plugin setup and activated.  I can't seem to get the discount to work properly.  Tryting to setup buy two get 50% off (to act like a buy one get one by "fooling" the system with the discount) on a category of products.

Do I have to assign a group and category?

Do I have to activate the rule on the product level or somewhere else in the shop or cart?

I have tried several different setups on the rules.

PRO

Quote from: ssears on May 01, 2012, 20:33:26 PM
Has anyone got this working on 2.0.6?

I am using this on Joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0.6 and the one page checkout.

I have the plugin setup and activated.  I can't seem to get the discount to work properly.  Tryting to setup buy two get 50% off (to act like a buy one get one by "fooling" the system with the discount) on a category of products.

Do I have to assign a group and category?

Do I have to activate the rule on the product level or somewhere else in the shop or cart?

I have tried several different setups on the rules.

paste a screenshot of your config of the calculation rule

Aberation

Trying again does anyone have a solution?

I want to have it setup like -  buy 5 products get one for free.

The discount works when buying 5 of product "A"
But I want the customer to be able to buy for example:
1 "A" 
1 "B"
3 "C"

All products are the same price so do not need to bother about this.

smithy73

Apologies for the thread dig:

I've read alot  - it may be late - but I'm not getting it.

I wonder if you can help me set up the following:

Quantity from 1 to 20 priced at $2.00 << normal price.
Quantity from 21 to 60 priced at $1.50
Quantity from 61 plus priced at $1.00

Would be nice to be done in $$, percentage discount would work as well.

Hope you can help

Brilliant plugin - I've got a client on my back though.

Smithy73 __ Vmart 2.06 & J1.5.25

ssears

Here is a screenshot of my config.  The discount is working on individual sku's.  What I want is that if 2 sku's from a category are purchased, the discount applies.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bonbin

does this plugins able to give a discount to mixed items on the cart
if only giving a bulk discount which applied to 1 item only, then it just like what virtuemart have on the v1.1..