Author Topic: ★★★Urgent Needed Assistance ★★★★  (Read 999 times)

Aussiebloke

• Beginner
★★★Urgent Needed Assistance ★★★★
« on: February 18, 2012, 06:10:18 am »
Hi everyone, I hope you can assist with me with this problem. I would assume regardless of what country you are in, this still would occur.

I'm running on Joomla 1.5.23 for a store in Australia.

Tax Mode is all set up, and tax is calculated, added and displayed as expected for a 10% GST, all the way through to the checkout process.  However, that means the price is always shown with GST included which makes the items appear 10% more expensive than the competition on the home screen and that's not what the client wants.

1. Initially the prices are correct, with GST showing as $0 because the shipping address has not been set (this test shopper has a number of shipping locations within Australia).

2. Once the Shipping Address is set, it is clearly within Australia.

3. GST is still not calculated, shipping is applied correctly.

4. GST still not applied, apart from a small/correct amount from the shipping module which is configured for 10% tax.

What I would expect is that the tax-inclusive price would be applied once the shipping address is known and as that's within Australia, it would be 10%.

In Summary:

When customers checkout, I want the GST to be applied at the END of the payment process. All help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Aussiebloke

• Beginner
Re: ★★★Urgent Needed Assistance ★★★★
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 01:33:37 am »
For anyone that comes across in future. This is how you do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElKmKWxvBSM&feature=g-like&context=G2767af4ALTz-KXQAAAA