News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Show all products / pricelist

Started by Lexiboy, February 17, 2012, 20:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexiboy

Hello all,

What I miss in VM is a pricelist / product overview.

I would like to have a page on VM that shows all (or all available products).

Any suggestions?
With kind regards,
Alex Stienstra

Toksa

For page that displays all products use following url:

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=0

So for category id just type 0.

flaterik

But with this solution, i see all the categories on top of the page and under all the product.

i want to have a page with only all product.

Thanks

bytelord

Hello flaterik,

Create a template override and remove the categories displaying code or place them at the bottom. I have post a similar solution also, search the forum please.

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

MasterDKLB

Any way for doing this, displaying all products under each category title. Example:

Category 1
- product 1
- product 2
- product 3
- product 4

Category 2
- product 1
- product 2
- product 3

And so on?

DOall

Hello,

I use the link index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=0 to show all the products in same page. I have create a menu to link that page. But because i want change the template for that specific page, after that i assign that menu to a different template because i want to use this like a excel table. (Different of my normal template) But the template don't change and i have the same result... What i have done wrong? Create a new category of products and assign all of them to that category isn't an option because in the search results will appear the products duplicate.

Any ideas on this?
Thank you!!!
VM2.0.8
Joomla 2.5

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

DOall

Thank you for your quick answer.
I still use vm 2.0.8 because i have a lot of php changes in my website and everything works fine.

That option is not free. There isn't a free option for this? I just want create a "quick buy" of all the products and using a template override I think is the better way. I just don't know why the template don't change in that specific page that shows all the virtuemart products... I already have done the template override of the category page, assign the correct template and nothing change....

The other option that i see in the forum works fine (create a new category call "Quick buy" and assign all the products for that category) but when i search for a product i have every time two results for the same product, so this option in not a good option...