News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cas buglist VirtueMart 2.0.1 K

Started by cas, February 16, 2012, 07:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cas

Here are the items I have identified in VM2.0.1.K:

1) The Sort By 'Manufacturer' language string is not being resolved.  See topic 96046

2) Cart does not save products when user logs off.  See topic 92779

3) The 'Recommend to a Friend' icon on the product page doesn't resolve the Language string: COM_VIRTUEMART_RECOMMEND_THANK_YOU. It does send the email, but then it gave the Error message "Hacking Attempt", and the Close button does not work.  See topic 98124

4) Add an admin option to give us the option to not have to 'Confirm Order' twice during check out.  See topic 92103

5) Order of Custom fields on website do not match the order set in admin. See topic 90362

6) Coupons with expiration date set to 'Never' don't work.  See topic 95304

7) With Menu item type VirtueMart Category Layout with "Top Level Category" selected, no matter what I enter in Page Display Options > Browser Page Title, the Browser Page Title is blank.  See topic 91800

8 ) Need Calculation Rules per Manufacturer.  See topic 92820

9) Category Module Not Working Properly when user not logged in.  See topic 97033

10) When installing AIO upgrade version, it overrides existing AIO config settings.  See topic 97192

11) Superuser gets error when checking out.  See topic 97192

12) Breadcrumbs not working properly.  See topic 97498

Milbo

Nice list, thank you.

Quote from: cas on February 16, 2012, 07:39:17 AM

1) The Sort By 'Manufacturer' language string is not being resolved.  See topic 96046
The string is there. Sometimes it gets not translated, we did not find out yet, why.

2) Cart does not save products when user logs off.  See topic 92779
There is no feature for this yet. Atm the cart gets deleted, when you logout. Because the cart is stored in the session and therefore deleted. When you do not logout and you go just off and when you use the recognise option of joomla, the cart should stay. So this is not a bug, it is a missing feature

3) The 'Recommend to a Friend' icon on the product page doesn't resolve the Language string: COM_VIRTUEMART_RECOMMEND_THANK_YOU. It does send the email, but then it gave the Error message "Hacking Attempt", and the Close button does not work.  See topic 98124
This is bug, thx. We will look after it.

4) Add an admin option to give us the option to not have to 'Confirm Order' twice during check out.  See topic 92103
My solution is another one, but still not completly ready. I would name it, not confident implemented feature.

5) Order of Custom fields on website do not match the order set in admin. See topic 90362
Minor bug from my point of view. Lets see if we fix this before next release.

Bug

7) With Menu item type VirtueMart Category Layout with "Top Level Category" selected, no matter what I enter in Page Display Options > Browser Page Title, the Browser Page Title is blank.  See topic 91800
interesting bug

8 ) Need Calculation Rules per Manufacturer.  See topic 92820
Missing feature, it will be implemented next 3 weeks.

9) Category Module Not Working Properly when user not logged in.  See topic 97033
bug

10) When installing AIO upgrade version, it overrides existing AIO config settings.  See topic 97192 
I am going for this. Afaik the plugins are not overwriting or? Just the modules .

11) Superuser gets error when checking out.  See topic 97192
I cant reproduce that

bug
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

PRO

cas, the category page title should be able to be changed via the "Category Form".

It is going to be added. I have the code ready

for SEO you want the page title to be the same no matter if they get to the url, via a menu link, or the category module etc.
If you only do the menu item page title option, the page title will not always be the same.

Milbo

Fix in svn
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hi

Quote12) Breadcrumbs not working properly.  See topic 97498

Still looking. I am not able to reproduce the problem. 

Cas , for that specific problem, I have done a Joomla menu link to category layout, and i still do not have the breadcrumb problem.

jethropaul

Milbo,

where can I find the fix for Recommend to a Friend.

And what svn mean?

alatak

Hi,

Quote12) Breadcrumbs not working properly.  See topic 97498
Found the problem. Fixed and committed.

PRO

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on February 16, 2012, 12:51:31 PM

cas, the category page title should be able to be changed via the "Category Form".

It is going to be added. I have the code ready

for SEO you want the page title to be the same no matter if they get to the url, via a menu link, or the category module etc.
If you only do the menu item page title option, the page title will not always be the same.

^^ this is addded cas