News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 N

Started by Milbo, February 16, 2012, 02:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaHe29

When testing my website with http://validator.w3.org/
The manufactorer module generates the following error's. I dont think its a big thing.
But it would be nice if it can be fixed since it generates 11 errors on my website.

Line 752, Column 10: document type does not allow element "div" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "button", "ins", "del" start-tag             <div>Jarrow Formulas</div>

The mentioned element is not allowed to appear in the context in which you've placed it; the other mentioned elements are the only ones that are both allowed there and can contain the element mentioned. This might mean that you need a containing element, or possibly that you've forgotten to close a previous element.

One possible cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element (such as "<p>" or "<table>") inside an inline element (such as "<a>", "<span>", or "<font>").

palcov

Can anybody tell me meaning of this price field? (in attachment)

I spend some time to figure out what this price represents.

In db it is named "order_billDiscountAmount". It is a bug or something?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

DaggaTora

Hi,

I think you r doing a great job with VM2! For now, the only problem i'm gettin with Joomla 2.5 and VM2.0.1N is a custom fields issue.

With 2.0.0 everything worked but since N i can get custom fields working

I've tried things like http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=90833.0 and other topics to start from zero but when i enter in Product > Custom Fields and select the ones i've created i get no AJAX and there is no options to select or filled below. I've tried saving but the custom field doesn't get recorded.

Probably because of "N"?

Thanks and keep the great job done.

Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

jux

There are no feature such: chance product price per shopper group

Meaning:
We can choose:
Customer group 1  can see product A price at 2€
Customer group 2  can see product A price at 4€

like VM1.8?
It is necessary as I have a wholesale website

please let me know if you are going to increment this feature soon

thank yuo

stslit

QuoteGood day.

Any time ago I install the VirtueMart 2.0.1 N (on my localhost). In my store I use 4 subcategories for some categories. And I can see categories, subcategories and products. When I try use VMSearch, on top page still my catalog and the following search results. When I check "show subcategories"( in VM admin), search results page show only search resuts (without my catalog), but when I try use catalog I can't see subcategories.

I this normal? Or I no understand somethings?

I really need help. Please answer me or show me any link where i can find usefull answer.  :'( :'( :'(

P.S.
And maybe you how corretly turn off "Choos product type" (because I no have one), and turn off "seach input with button" in search result (because I already have it on left side bar)

P.P.S.
And one more, in admin part of VM->Product I see "no price set", but in store(front page) price exist  :)

p.barg

Hi,

product_sales are still not recorded in the database... (stock is correctly decreased, but product_sales all remain 0 in the database)

-- Petra

jan suhr

I still have a problem to order the products in the category. Same problem were in the 2.0

In backend it will order per the different columns but it will not take any effect on the frontend.

The ordering using the up and down arrows don't do anything except change the digit in the field but it has no effect on product ordering.

Jan
Jan Suhr
Color Consult AB
Stockholm, Sweden

stslit

VirtueMart 2.0.1 N
Have a big trouble with replace image procuct.
I already have image for prouct, when I try to replace image (with same name) in the product image page show two big images and in catalog show very big image. And I can save image in image card.
See attach...  ;D

Anne M

Quote from: jan suhr on February 23, 2012, 14:49:55 PM
I still have a problem to order the products in the category. Same problem were in the 2.0

In backend it will order per the different columns but it will not take any effect on the frontend.

The ordering using the up and down arrows don't do anything except change the digit in the field but it has no effect on product ordering.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Use Configuration > Config Product Ordering ("Instellingen Artikelvolgorde") Choose for default value for example Product ID ("Artikel unieke code") or Date last changed ("Datum aanpassing artikel")
Underneath you can offer your customers other ways of showing your products.
Frontend wil show your products firstly in the default order

groetjes,
Anne M

Renata

Good evening

Joomla 2.5.1
VM 2.5.1.k

I upgraded from k to n on a test site. Frontpage is completely white, backend is reachable but some pages are also white. I completely reinstalled a backup of the k version, tried the upgrade again and same error.

before upgrading to k or lower was no problem.

with firebug i see this:

<html>
<head></head>
<body></body>
</html>

I have activated reporting and following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/user209/domains/mywebsite.nl/public_html/2test/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php on line 129

Kind regards
Renata

Please visit my website https://responsivewebsitemaken.nl for all your graphic webdesign and Joomla websites.

John2400

Renata,

Look back in this same post for MIlbo's answer.

That should solve your issue. about 12 posts back

rych

Good day!
Thank you - update N works like a charm with Joomla 2.5.1!

Customisable Page titles per category and product is great deal for SEO.
Would you add "Page Heading" for category option also, like the "Page Display Options -> Page Heading" in Joomla core menu system -
another very desirable thing for SEO?

Thanks in advance!

stslit

New bug finded.

I was writed post http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98112.msg324867#msg324867
I told adout not normal search, and now:

If I choose catalog and start search I see screen like in upper post (with catlog at the top).
BUT
If I choose poduct and start search I see normal result with out catlog at the top.

How can I fix it?

P.S.
And one more when I press on "PDF button" result: TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: http://host-1.com/components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/vmgeneral/no.gif

file "no.gif" exist, because I use it for another way.

Renata

Quote from: John2400 on February 24, 2012, 02:31:02 AM
Renata,

Look back in this same post for MIlbo's answer.

That should solve your issue. about 12 posts back

Thanks! Works good now. I presume this will be fixed in the next release?

Kind regards
Renata
Please visit my website https://responsivewebsitemaken.nl for all your graphic webdesign and Joomla websites.

John2400

Yes If he knows about it then I'd say its 99.9999% sure it will be fixed.

www.1place4ads.nl -

very nice site

I see there is a comment - regarding why we get this - saying that we should try and convince our administrator or web provider to upgrade to php 5.3 if we can.