News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 N

Started by Milbo, February 16, 2012, 02:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktata57

@John2400

Use -> instead of :: in the code    $userId = $vendorModel::getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId); in the file user.php and the error T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM should be gone. I too faced this error when updated to 2.0.1 N on Joomla 1.7.3.

John2400

Update :    Hi I can confirm that I downloaded the file to Dreamweaver and it actually tells me the code is incorrect but my php - knowledge is not good- but I then took out the $ symbol in front of the Vendor Model.

Line 129 now reads

$userId = vendorModel::getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId);

This looks ok as the front page of my website returned - Now I'll just look at other things -

I am using VM 2.0.1 N and joomla 2.5.1 thanks .

Thankyou

The comment below here was my original reply to Ktata57

No I replaced that exact line as you wrote?? Still the same?

Could you check it for me: Lines 127 to 132

function getVendor($vendorId){
      $vendorModel = VmModel::getModel('vendor');
      $userId = $vendorModel::getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId);
      if($userId){
         $this->setUserId($userId);
         return $this->getUser();

mhpanna

Hello Milbo,

You are doing a great job! I really love VirtueMart and waiting to use it on my Joomla 2.5.1.

I Installed the 2.0 version and not working for my Joomla.

I can see that you are updating the Cart day by day and really working hard. Is there any estimated date by which you will release the stable edition OR when you will see the cart is stable and getting no error, you will release it?

I'm really waiting and eager to know bout it. Thanks :)
-----------------------------
Mehedi Hussain Panna

Milbo

The last trouble is the line 129, please use this line
$userId = VirtueMartModelVendor::getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId);
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

John2400

Yep updated - Thanks

works for me -

Versions joomla 2.5.1 and VM 2.0.1 version n with "modification has solved

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php on line 129"

Thank you Milbo - especially as it is 38 Deg here and 100 humidity - and " aussie expression"" bloody hot"

ktata57

Hi Milbo, John2400

Using 2-0.1 N on Joomla 1.7.3 Updated line 129 $userId = VirtueMartModelVendor::getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId); Products are adding to cart only in IE but not in Firefox or Chrome

John2400

Had a look at  - JM 2.o.1 n + modification  for  2.5.1 joomla

Chrome, Explore , Firefox - sorry all good for me

1.7.5 maybe just it that version

shomonrobie

hello there,

I am having following problem, while clicking on the product.

Rating: Not Rated Yet
Price: ( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: url in C:\wamp\www\sourcing\components\com_virtuemart\views\productdetails\tmpl\default_showprices.php on line 32 Call Stack #TimeMemoryFunctionLocation 10.0012382688{main}( )..\index.php:0 20.951510812584JSite->dispatch( )..\index.php:42 30.970011125040JComponentHelper::renderComponent( )..\application.php:187 41.000411231120JComponentHelper::executeComponent( )..\helper.php:357 51.003611321688require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\sourcing\components\com_virtuemart\virtuemart.php' )..\helper.php:388 61.186812696400JController->execute( )..\virtuemart.php:103 71.186912696448VirtueMartControllerProductdetails->display( )..\controller.php:754 81.205012983712VirtueMartViewProductdetails->display( )..\productdetails.php:57 91.872617300616JView->display( )..\view.html.php:284 101.872617300616JView->loadTemplate( )..\view.php:301 111.884117429232include( 'C:\wamp\www\sourcing\components\com_virtuemart\views\productdetails\tmpl\default.php' )..\view.php:742 122.090917768208JView->loadTemplate( )..\default.php:161 132.114117832472include( 'C:\wamp\www\sourcing\components\com_virtuemart\views\productdetails\tmpl\default_showprices.php' )..\view.php:742 " >Call for price

kyteasdale

Hey guys - first up great job.  The whole system is awesome and I'm sure there is a lot of time and effort going in.  I saw a lot of ppl giving you hassle so thought I'd recognise and give you the props you deserve.

I upgraded to N today - as 2.0 wasn't sending the order emails to admin or displaying them in the admin side.  So now I can see the order which is great - however, clicking on any of the links into the shop just go to a blank page - and I'm getting a lot of Server Error 500's when I click on Shop, Configuration, Shoppers - quite a few pages actually.  I'm using K on another site and it's fine.

Also, tried to make a shopper field (Arrival Date) a required setting and got this info - vmError: TableUserinfos::modify table - Unknown column 'ArrivalDate' in 'february_virtuemart_userinfos' SQL=ALTER TABLE `february_virtuemart_userinfos` CHANGE ArrivalDate ArrivalDate VARCHAR(255)
vmError:

it said it saved but it didn't,

USing J!1.7.3 - prodanceportugal.com/2012/

stslit

Good day.

Any time ago I install the VirtueMart 2.0.1 N (on my localhost). In my store I use 4 subcategories for some categories. And I can see categories, subcategories and products. When I try use VMSearch, on top page still my catalog and the following search results. When I check "show subcategories"( in VM admin), search results page show only search resuts (without my catalog), but when I try use catalog I can't see subcategories.

I this normal? Or I no understand somethings?

samsontumanyan

When press "Ask a question about this product", or "Print"    I get HTTPS error, for example:

https://pc-electronics.am/index.php/computers/notebooks/notebook-hp/hp-pavilion-g6-1c57dx-detail?task=askquestion&tmpl=component

And "Show the pdf view icon" not working

Joomla 2.5.1/VM 2.0.1 N

pashoo

I use Joomla 2.5. When i chose Configuration-Configuration in left menu, virtue mart show this error message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/u299041364/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php on line 129.
Sorry for my bad english

samsontumanyan

pashoo

Quote from: samsontumanyan on February 22, 2012, 09:12:17 AM
Thank you! Very much!