News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 N

Started by Milbo, February 16, 2012, 02:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

update..

I saw that many clicks that I was doing to try "add to cart" some products they go to the cart...
But the problem is that the fast popup box doesnt appear like in the old versions ...
and the VM - Shopping cart Module is not showing in fast way "real / live" product list like this module do on old versions...

to update the information i have to go here to see what i got on cart:
.../index.php/component/virtuemart/cart?Itemid=0

Resume: if i click on "add to cart" product button... no popup display .. and no "real/live" update info in VM - Shopping cart module (says "CART EMPTY") and this is not true until i paste the url in local host "/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart?Itemid=0"... and see how many product i got in cart without our knowledge  :/
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

PRO

Quote from: prolipes on February 20, 2012, 02:01:21 AM
update..

I saw that many clicks that I was doing to try "add to cart" some products they go to the cart...
But the problem is that the fast popup box doesnt appear like in the old versions ...
and the VM - Shopping cart Module is not showing in fast way "real / live" product list like this module do on old versions...

to update the information i have to go here to see what i got on cart:
.../index.php/component/virtuemart/cart?Itemid=0

Resume: if i click on "add to cart" product button... no popup display .. and no "real/live" update info in VM - Shopping cart module (says "CART EMPTY") and this is not true until i paste the url in local host "/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart?Itemid=0"... and see how many product i got in cart without our knowledge  :/

do you have a menu item to the cart? you can createa hidden joomla menu, and add menu items to things like the cart.

and set the alias etc.

ALSO: there was a problem, I was getting with SEF links on the latest release. BUT its fixed already in the svn. So, I am sure he is working on it, and will change the download file soon.

ktata57

Upgraded to 2.0.1 N on Joomla 1.7.3.  I found following errors.

1. Products are not adding to the cart.

2. Please select a payment method with no payment method to select although using one method - PAYPAl and enabled automatic selected payment. This problem was there in K and earlier versions of 2.0.1. I have mentioned this in my post http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98112.msg324069#msg324069 with screenshots.

3. Also to buy products shoppers go to page should show login or registration forms but containing login and billing forms. This problem also existed for me in previous versions and 2.0.1 N too. I explained this also in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98112.msg324069#msg324069 with screenshots.

What to do ? My site page containing products is http://ktworksheets.com/paid  Please help.

samsontumanyan

After upgrade VM 2.0.1 N on Joomla! 2.5.1 I have got an error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/pcelectronics/www/pc-electronics.am/test/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php on line 129

What is this?

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I just commented

/*function getVendor($vendorId){
      $vendorModel = VmModel::getModel('vendor');
      $userId = $vendorModel::getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId);
      if($userId){
         $this->setUserId($userId);
         return $this->getUser();
      } else {
         return false;
      }

}*/

in file

/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php

and my site now working.

Why it's happen?

Thanks!

Now I uncommented this code, and removed "$"

in line 129

$userId = vendorModel::getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId);

ktata57

Quote from: samsontumanyan on February 20, 2012, 06:41:01 AM
After upgrade VM 2.0.1 N on Joomla! 2.5.1 I have got an error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/pcelectronics/www/pc-electronics.am/test/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php on line 129

What is this?

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I just commented

/*function getVendor($vendorId){
      $vendorModel = VmModel::getModel('vendor');
      if($userId){
         $this->setUserId($userId);
         return $this->getUser();
      } else {
         return false;
      }

}*/

in file

/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php

and my site now working.

Why it's happen?

Thanks!

Now I uncommented this code, and removed "$"

in line 129

Hi samsontumanyan

I too faced this error after upgrading to 2.0.1 N. Instead of removing $ sign I used -> sign instead of :: in line 129 code

So my code is

$userId = $vendorModel->getUserIdByVendorId($vendorId);  It has worked for me. But my products are not getting added to cart after moving to 2.0.1 N. Any idea?

Margriet

Sorry, missed this topic, so started a new one (can be deleted by moderator).
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98310.0
Great that you guys are proposing solutiions, but I really think that this should be done by the developers in a new version update.

janis

hi

feature request..

it seems i forgot to install php5-gd on my server.
in the config i did get a error. but i didn't notice it..
it take me 8days to find the problem.

can there be a better error alert..
maybe the same one if there isn't a currency filled in.

gr.
Files:  http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files

Updates:
https://github.com/VirtueMart/virtuemart/commits/master

love virtuemart when it's 10000% stable like in version 4.5 in the year 2015

orangia

I upgraded to Virtuemart 2.0.1 N today (Joomla 2.5.1).
Have been waiting for the Child custom field to work. So I made a new Custom field with COM_VIRTUEMART_CHILD_GENERIC_VARIANT with Cart attribute option.
Added this to the product that has children and got this error: getUncategorizedChildren sql error.
Did I make something wrong or is it a bug?

Thanks,
Johanna
/ Johanna
Orangia AB
www.orangia.se

tiramizu

After installing VM 2.0.1.N I just get a white screen by entering a section or a product.
Before - with the previous package, I just got the product name on a all white site...

The product categories in the VM module donĀ“t work propperly, too - when I click on a section not all products in there are displayed.

I Use J! 2.5.1. - take a look on www.tiramizu.de

lipes

i dont have an menu item to go the cart.

My cart module its located in one div id="footer " with position: fixed ...

my index had a total of 10 random products ... (with 2 lines of 5 products each one)... and i got the button of "add to cart" in every product..
Now in 2.0.1 N if i click in "add to cart" button i cant see the popup and the VM - Shopping cart module doesnt work like it was before...

I've discover another thing.. in Shop User registration:

if we miss the "Name  (* with asterisk too)" or the address form.... we can see the missed forms in RED light
If we dont select the User "Country (* with asterisk)" form ..... that dont go to RED obligation condition to user can see what he/she missed...   
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

tech

QuoteExcept that the stockable variants are still not working we are quite confident now.

Curious ... so I assume this means like if I have 5 colors for a shirt ... it will be able to track the inventory of each? Do they each also get a SKU? Thanks.

Milbo

Quote from: mtechs on February 21, 2012, 00:26:49 AM
QuoteExcept that the stockable variants are still not working we are quite confident now.

Curious ... so I assume this means like if I have 5 colors for a shirt ... it will be able to track the inventory of each? Do they each also get a SKU? Thanks.

You can do that now, add an automatic child variant to your product. Add some childs to the product. All childs are real products. Important the children must not have a category!
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Dokho

Hey everyone, we updated the RC3 to 2.0.1 N version and after the install we found the next error :

Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/currency/tmpl/default.php on line 129

After reading and fixing the issue in line, changing this :

for this:   

removing the $, we get the next error :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PUBLIC in /home/content/94/8495494/html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php on line 862.

What can we do ?

DavidAllenNeron

is there any update yet on the downloadable products yet?

I really need this for my site as all of my items are downloadable :(

Sorry to bug, but it's crucial.

John2400

I to updated to to "N" - using 2.5.1 Joomla - I also got
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/user.php on line 129

On the front page of my website - I see two suggestions below - just wondering which is the best - do I roll back or wait?

My site was working well - so I'm sure this is just an extra symbol or comma somewhere ?