News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 N

Started by Milbo, February 16, 2012, 02:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

This is a new pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 compatible to j1.5 and j1.7 and j2.5  PLEASE USE VM2.0.2! now

Before you test it. Work at best with a copy of your system first and never with your live system. This is very important, we do this release first in the forum, because there are really a lot of different systems outside. The installer worked fine for most of the crew, but on one system it did not work. Be aware that the 2.0.1 version is only an updater for 2.0.0, when you have an other version, then please look here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96941.msg318963#msg318963

Do NOT use the built-in ars updater,.. it will downgrade your version to 2.0.0 again, because the 2.0.1 is not official.

Except that the stockable variants are still not working we are quite confident now.

Update N:
- new custom, which chooses automatically all childs of a product (without category) and creates a dropdown list.
   You can use this to create variants of a product. At the moment it is only a quick thing using the product name, using product attributes will follow
- Customisable Page titles per category and product
- the cart shows when everything fits directly confirm and so we have now the 1 click checkout (when already registered and already agreed)
- enhanced invoice creation
- various other small fixes here and there.
- new router, should be more failprove. Old router made errors, when languagekey was not translated and simular.

http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/388/com_virtuemart.2.0.1.N_extract_first.zip

Update K:
nice order_numbers and invoice_numbers
facebox js fix, compatibility fix for jquery
plugins for shipment/payment selection work again
various other fixes,

Update H:
Various little fixes

Update F:
a lot small bug fixes, written in the forum

Update E:
- Cloning of products, clones now also the customs.
- Enhanced accountmaintance.
- ... and more

Update D:
- fixed the bug with order creation not allowed
- various small fixes
- added languages to aio

Update c:
AIO has now
new payment plugins
- payzen
- authorize.net
and PDF support

- ordering for payment/shipment method display in checkout fixed
- some j2.5 blockers,
- faster media synchronisation
- some fixes in the migrator
- fix products not listed in joomla menu edit, when product details layout is selected
- fix stockupdate customfields
- other fixes in customfields
- non vendors now stored with vendorid= 0
- small typos here and there

Update b:
- Mainly emails
- calculation rules get stored in order
- search query
- aio, config should not been overwritten.

Update:
- fix for order list
- emails a bit fixed (BT address)
- fixed router (checkout, edit address cart)

Fixes, improvments, enhancments:
- updated language, minor language fixes, removed unused keys, other expressions
- more multibyte handling
- fixed slug generation
- sef links
- new router file
- some js fixes
- some template stuff
- fix for limit "all" in category
- Fix for passed variable is not an array vmcustomplugin
- new getModel method to avoid not reproduceable bugs
- Deletion of data, handling data
- some more triggers (plgVmOnAddToCart)
- some performance tweaks
- customisable positions for customfields in the productdetails/tmpl/default.php
- media is now handling downloadables ( free download) and also files for sale in another directory then joomla, but uses thumbs in the joomla directory. This is extendable by a plugin. We are in the last testphase of it.
- tooltip for filter in mediahandler
- medias get actually unpublished now (Check first if your media is published, before thinking that all images are deleted)
- vendor view added, extended with layout for tos, about and contact, there is also now a legal info for extra information.
- added register layout in user view
- minors in shipment and payment methods
- corrected error that prevent other administrators in j1.7 to act as the mainvendor.
- fixed price override display for anonymous
..... some small enhancments, fixes and bugs mainly written in the forum.

updated: http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/388/com_virtuemart.2.0.1.N_extract_first.zip
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

enock

Vm2.0.1.K Reorder products filtered by Category - still broken

VM 2.0.1.N still broken

Attached image of Reording then saving 44, 53, 3 ,16 ?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

murat

Still error when "checkout as guest" with "enable SEO"

samsontumanyan

Hi!
I can՛t find save button, when changing product detailes from frontend

And, it will be fine to enable product's pictures multiply uploading

THANK YOU A LOT!

PRO

clabis71

When installation AIO, report error: loading in the server
Solution?
Joomla 2.5.1

Tom Goedhart

After upgrade, my images won't show. Now getting the default 'no-image' image.

http://devinemedia.nl/verbiest/index.php/test-cursus

Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.1K

Update: Added a new product and a new image and now the image shows. What to do now? I don't want to re-add all my images again.

glasya

Quote from: Tom Goedhart on February 16, 2012, 15:47:07 PM
After upgrade, my images won't show. Now getting the default 'no-image' image.

http://devinemedia.nl/verbiest/index.php/test-cursus

Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.1K

Update: Added a new product and a new image and now the image shows. What to do now? I don't want to re-add all my images again.

Your images probably still exist, go edit an existing product and activate the image again.
I had the same problem and that's what fixed it for me however i could not find a quick database alteration to do this for all products yet

murat

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on February 16, 2012, 12:37:59 PM
Quote from: murat on February 16, 2012, 06:02:03 AM
Still error when "checkout as guest" with "enable SEO"

WHAT is the error?

With SEO enabled when i click checkout as guest i see page where i should register, but it should return to cart.

cas

Milbo, where is my post with the problems?

franzpeter

@Milbo

just a question: I remember a virtuemart version with a different database. Is it now a decision to continue without using those bigint auto increment fields for child tables. There was a version with a database which contained such fields, say we had a product table with the product_id a.s.o and a child table say for the product price with the product_id but additionally an auto increment id as bigint. Did and does that disappear for actual versions of VM 2 and future versions of VM 2?

prismalight

Hi,
I tested version 2.0.1K. The upgrade went well. I still have the remaining issue with add to card. I can do everything else, e.g. ask a question is working perfectly. I am using a component Wishlist. The wishlist is like a cart and there I can add products. The difference I see in wishlist and ask a question is, that they are using URL with params and not post with hidden fields.
Please have a look into it.
Thanks

observ3r

Joomla 2.5.1 and VM 2.0.1K

-Product view does not show price
-on the administrator side, when i attempt to create a new "product details" menu item - the page takes much longer to show up and then shows up without css and missing the usual input fields and joomla save/edit/saveclose buttons

Milbo

Quote from: cas on February 16, 2012, 17:01:46 PM
Milbo, where is my post with the problems?
Im the same board, just as on thread.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

cas

Quote from: Milbo on February 16, 2012, 20:17:29 PM
Im the same board, just as on thread.

Many of the items I listed had been posted awhile ago with no response.  I wanted a status update on the items so I can report it back to my customer.