News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM2 J1.7.3 Planet Authorize - Not working

Started by thinkmoremedia, February 15, 2012, 18:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkmoremedia

Has anyone got it to work? I just DL'd the planet Authorize plugin on Joomla 1.7.3 site with VM2 and its not showing up when I add a payment method.
Thanks,

Scott
Think More Media

muasif80

Have you enabled that. Also why have you downloaded that when VM now has Authorize.net payment plugin bundled with it.
1. Expertise: PHP and JAVA Expert (SCJP)
2. DEV Tools: Eclipse PDT - WAMP - XDebug
3. www.mayotitech.com/products.php

thinkmoremedia

What do yo mean enable it? I don't see it in plugins at all. What do I need to do?
I'm using PA because my client wants to use Planet Authorize, it has services they want to use in the future.
Thanks,

Scott
Think More Media

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

thinkmoremedia

Hi jenkin,

That wasn't an answer to my question - sorry. I did go ahead and install it and not only do I not see Planet Authorize, I don't see Authorize.net either when I try to set up a payment method. What gives?

BTW - I did enable SSL for sensible areas.
Thanks,

Scott
Think More Media

muasif80

After installing a plugin you need to go to the plugin manager and enable that plugin from there.

Then it appears in the list when you try to select when you try to create a payment method.
1. Expertise: PHP and JAVA Expert (SCJP)
2. DEV Tools: Eclipse PDT - WAMP - XDebug
3. www.mayotitech.com/products.php

alatak

Hi,

QuoteI just DL'd the planet Authorize plugin on Joomla 1.7.3 site with VM2 and its not showing up when I add a payment method.
From where did you downloaded it?
It looks like you are not using the one included by default in VM2.
In this case you should contact the developer.

The authorize. net plugin is included by default in the VM2.0.1.H, and the plugin is published by default.