Thank you for your answer!, but i found out that there is u much easier way, no not much, a it is just is just a little easier
I made for you a really easy guide (i hope so)You can better do this on a test site!1. BACKUP YOUR SITE!!!!!
2. Open your ftp client and go to "server ---> administrator ---> components" and change "com_virtuemart" to something else, i changed it to "old_com_virtuemart" (you may also do this for "server ---> components"
3. move your product/manufacturer/vendor images into images/stories/virtuemart and there in the right subfolders. (category, manufacturer, product, vendor)
4. disable all virtuemart extensions
5. set your default joomla frontend language to the one used in the description of your products. It is important to do this step before updating VirtueMart for installing the correct default VirtueMart languages tables.
6. now go to your site and go to the installer
7. install virtuemart 2.0 (as said before, don't install 2.1/2.0.1/2.2 etc.)
8. after the installer is done, install the sample data
9. after the sample data is installed go back to the installer and install the AIO component
10. go to the administrator, set the language(s) for your store, even if your store is not multilingual and save the VirtueMart configuration.
11. now go to the configuration of in virtuemart and enable "Enable database Update tools".
12. after that is done, go to Tools ---> tools&migration ---> and click on the tab migration
13. first choose "Everything" and then click "Start Migration"
14. just click "Start Migration" as many times as it takes for all products to migrate
15. now install jupgrade (http://redcomponent.com/free-downloads/cat_view/931-jupgrade
16. after installing is done go to the component jupgrade and click on preferences
17. make sure "Distribution" is set to joomla 2.5 and make sure everything is set to "no" except "Keep original positions?" and "Delete previous migration" and save
18. now click on the big button to upgrade
19. after the upgrade is done go to www.yoursite.com/jupgrade
(if the components are not upgraded don't worry, you just have to install them again, but it may take some time...)if Virtuemart is still on your upgraded site, then you don't have to follow the steps, go to step 27
20. install virtuemart 2.0 again and then install the sample data
21. install the AIO component
22. Now go to the administrator, set the language(s) for your store, even if your store is not multilingual and save the VirtueMart configuration.
23. now go to the configuration of in virtuemart and enable "Enable database Update tools".
24. after that is done, go to Tools ---> tools&migration ---> and click on the tab migration
25. first choose "Everything" and then click "Start Migration"
26. just click "Start Migration" as many times as it takes for all products to migrate
27. now test your site and test, test, test till it works fully to your preferencesTo make from upgraded site the main site, do the following
28. Create a subfolder (I created "myoldsite") for the Joomla 1.5 installation in your HTML root, e.g. public_html/myoldsite
29. Select all the folders (***except the jupgrade folder***) and files in the html root and move them into the Joomla 1.5 subfolder ("myoldsite")
30. Select all the folders and files in the jupgrade folder and move them to the html root
31. Double check the frontend and backend, if everything works go to the last step, step 32!
32. You're done, the last step is: enjoy your new awesome virtuemart!
I'm sorry for my English, but i tried to do my best on this tutorial!