Main Menu

VM2 Compatible with Joomla 2.5?

Started by banksia, February 13, 2012, 04:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banksia

Is it compatible?

Tried test install, however will not enter new or edit existing category

lordtheydon

I think that you maybe right, there does appear to be a conflict problem between Joomla 2.5 and VM2.

I am currently setting up a new site myself, and keep getting error messages whenever I try to either add Manufacturers, Manufacturers Categories, Products, or Products Categories... after trying to enter any of these pages my admin reverts back to this page http://www.sunandaspa.com/administrator/index.php, and then just shows a blank white page with all items listed down the left side.

The error messages vary, but appear to be within tmpl/default.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in /home/lainey/public_html/sunandaspa.com/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/manufacturer/tmpl/default.php on line 109

Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in /home/lainey/public_html/sunandaspa.com/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php on line 140

Any help on this would be much appreciated  :)

Many thanks

banksia

Now has some urgency as Our ISP has removed Joomla 1.7 as an option. either 1.5, which CSVI will not work with, or 2.5.

balai

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum