News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Fatal error when trying to configure currency and category

Started by outersquare, February 08, 2012, 16:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outersquare

Hey,

I seem to come across a fatal error when trying to configure my currency as well as my products? Please see the attachement.
The error is Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/modernda/public_html/mdh/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php on line 75
and Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in /home/modernda/public_html/mdh/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php on line 140

The same Fatal error occurs when trying to configure my currency of choice : Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in /home/modernda/public_html/mdh/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/currency/tmpl/default.php on line 119

I am using Joomla 2.5 and this is from a fresh install with no modifications. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

chadgarber

Chad Garber
Web Developer/Computer Support
Garber Consulting, Inc.
http://garberconsulting.net

ama991

I'm getting the same errors as well. Someone please help. I'm using Joomla 2.5.1 and VM 2.0.0

hartleyheaton

I too am getting a similar error with the same configuration, Joomla 2.5.1 and Virtuemart 2.0. I have tried it on a local machine running xampp as well as an online server - same result.

The problem occurs whenever I try and add or amend any of the configuration items (Shipment Methods, Payment Methods, Currencies etc) Errors that show up in xampp when trying to add a country are:

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewCountry::$pagination in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\country\tmpl\default.php on line 39
Fatal error: Call to a member function getResultsCounter() on a non-object in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\country\tmpl\default.php on line 39

enrique@taxbliss.com

Same problem here
any solutions?

administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\category\tmpl\default.php on line 75
administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\category\tmpl\default.php on line 140

jenkinhill

All the above are fixed. Why not try the version being developed to work with J2.5 and assist with identifying more issues? http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96945.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

outersquare

Hi all, I have since resolved this issue. Basically the error appears when using Joomla 2.5. I just reinstalled my site on Joomla 1.7 and the errors have since disappeared.

Ry

hartleyheaton

Thanks very much, I have updated to 2.0.2 (using the link on the message mentioned) and so far this seems to have solved the problem.