News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Any detailed developer documentation?

Started by j_vovus, February 06, 2012, 16:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j_vovus

Hi,

Is there any detailed developer documentation regrading work taxes in VM 2.0.0?
Or maybe you can help me here or give a direction where to search:
How to get total taxed percentage for each product in the cart? (exactly in percents)

I need to get in source of my payment plugin taxed percentage for every product in the cart/order to send this to payment gateway.
e.g.: in cart products test1 (tax rule 9.25%) and test2 (tax rule 5%), so on checkout with my plugin I need to send to Payment Gateway that test1 tax is 9.25% and  test2 tax is 5%.
I need something like $cart->pricesUnformatted[%product_id%][taxPercentage]; // and e.g. 9.25% or 9.25 or 925 as result.

I need this in my payment plugin, this is only one thing that keep it from release.

P.S.: My previous question was understood as VM2.0 administration question and moved to other branch of forum, but I need exactly development documentation, how to implement this.

Best regards,
Vladimir

j_vovus

Cool! So there is no full documentation on wiki and VM team is silent.
How to move modules to new VM in case of such feedback from the VM team side?

jenkinhill

You wont get an answer if you add to a sticky so have split this off so maybe the plugin developer will see it in due course.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cppl

Hi,
I have to +1 this.

We are supposed to be building a MIGS 3-Party payment plugin for VM2 but after reading the documentation here and here, then trying to reconcile it to the current payment plugins in 2.0.1e — I'm admitting to total confusion. (We've being doing MIGS integration for years so that bit we understand).

Is there anything, anywhere that discusses how the plugin system is supposed to work for payments?

Some pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Craig

ps. I'm more than happy to update the wiki once I've got the information :D
Craig Phillips
craig@craigphillips.biz

Syd:     +61-2-8090-5408
Bris:     +61-7-3056-1992

David-Andrew

Only check the latest paypay plugin in VM2.0 "stable" release. The documentation is not up to date. We used both but only the real example code helped us out.
iDEAL for Virtuemart 3
http://www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions/ccideal-platform-ideal-for-joomla

Also supports Rabo OmniKassa and other payment providers, and older Virtuemart versions!