News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

HELP: jQuery.Fancybox problem. Maybe better to put my module? How to?

Started by dron_gr, February 06, 2012, 13:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dron_gr

My VM 2.0.0 and j1.6.
The problem is: when you press on the thumbnails to view - it opens time to time. Sometimes it opens and loads normally (first pic), and sometimes it gets dark and does not load, and only when you press ENTER picture appears (second pic). It happens not only in product but also in the category. I do not know where to look. Probably something with jquery FancyBox conflict or something like that ...
My template have its own jQuery named jquery-1.5.2.min.js. But when i just deleted the code that enables that library from <head> of index.php nothing changes. I don't know nothing about java and really a little about php.

The question is: do anybody knows how to fix it? If not, Is it possible to place instead of the existing jquery FancyBox another joomla gallery module which is available on my site (VTEC for example)?

PS: Turning off (separately or together) internal and external jQuery library did not give any effect.

I very much hope on you folks! : D

Thanks in advance!

Mod edit:  bump message removed.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=66.0

[attachment cleanup by admin]