News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

error on "print invoice"

Started by harikjr, February 08, 2012, 04:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harikjr

Joomla 2.5.1 and VirtueMart 2.0.1e

In the back end i go to print invoice and i get this error:

Warning: opendir(/home/aleksand/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf/fonts/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/aleksand/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 4943

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/aleksand/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 4944

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/aleksand/public_html/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 4949
TCPDF ERROR: Could not include font definition file: helvetica

Hovering over the print invoice icon - i get this "com_virtuemart_invoice" versus the print order function that works fine and hovering over the icons shows simply "print" with no erros. I have a feeling that it's something to do with that.

i don't know if it's a bug... maybe it is.

alpertheidiot

similar problem here with the same configuration.

PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/sites/mysite.com/public_html/stone/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear5:/usr/share/php') in /home/sites/mysite.com/public_html/stone/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/orders.php on line 203, referer: http://www.mysite.com/stone/index.php/virtuemart/account-maintenance