News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Few question...

Started by valtiel, February 07, 2012, 13:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valtiel

Hi all,

so, i've a few question for VM expert please :).
Ok so :
- can i change "add to card" VM for "add to card" Paypal ?
- can i skip "card" step ? For example, a customer want a product, he clics on "add to card" (Paypal version) and hop >>> direct on Paypal page.
- actually VM absolutely want a registered account for checking, how can i change it ? i want disable registered possibility and customer directly buy what they want, no registered require.
- can i change size of picture ? I mean, via the VM configuration, no CSS files.

PS : sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
PS 2 : i've excellent CSS/HTML skill, but nothing else

Mod edit:  bump message removed.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=66.0

valtiel

Anyone please... :/

PS : you deleted my bump but you didn't answered ?! ok...

valtiel

valtiel

valtiel

jenkinhill

I am not surprised nobody replied. It is usual to ask just one question at at time, not four..  I think most of these have already been anwered somewhere else in the forum.

can i change "add to card" VM for "add to card" Paypal ?
{/quote]
I do not understand? Do you mean something about the cart? You want to use Paypal for payments? A plugin for this is included in the VirtueMart aio installer.

can i skip "card" step ? For example, a customer want a product, he clics on "add to card" (Paypal version) and hop >>> direct on Paypal page
If you mean using the PayPal API then a plugin for this has not yet been released. A third party has to make it and it has to be approved by PayPal.

actually VM absolutely want a registered account for checking, how can i change it ? i want disable registered possibility and customer directly buy what they want, no registered require.
Guest registration is included in the configuration. Users still need to enter their email address to allow followup of orders.

can i change size of picture ? I mean, via the VM configuration, no CSS files
You can change the image size before upload, and make a setting for thumbnail size in VirtueMart configuration. Otherwise you set it though css which really is easy.

You can always ask one of our French developers for support. http://www.alatak.net/formation-joomla/formations-joomla.html
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum