News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

tutorial/video help?

Started by dakota5369, February 06, 2012, 20:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakota5369

i got this downloaded on my site correctly by someone else.  but after that i am completely lost.  this is definitely not for beginners or even close to being newbie friendly.  is there any tutorials or videos of what to do AFTER it is downloaded?  i cant find anything.  even doing something as simple as changing currency is not able to be done.  it says its in american money, but it always displays euros in the pricing

i cant get a single thing to show up on my shop page besides a bunch of error messages.  its beyond frustrating so any help would be nice

obviously i am doing something wrong because when you click on the shop button on my site, it just shows the shopping cart which is all jacked up

tombert

I do not know about the videos stuff, but in regards to the currency, I had a similar issue.  The problem was that I was only an administrator, and not a super user, and therefore couldn't change the currency.

Mark1

Hi,

I'm after similar guidance. I searched this site for VirtueMart for "Dummies" (plus "idiots" "morons" and "beginners"  ;D ) but no luck. I don't expect to be spoon-fed but could someone please point me in the right direction? I need a basic guide, for current versions - Joomla 2.5.1, VirtueMart 2.0.0.

Many thanks.