virtual mart 2.0 paypal pro anyone

Started by davidb34ni, February 06, 2012, 13:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidb34ni

Does anyone have a paypal pro solution yet for virtual mart 2.0

alatak

spyderwebdesign

spyderwebdesign

After spending the entire day researching different paypal pro modules, I think I finally found one, but it is in Pre Sales.

PayPal Pro 2.0 for VirtueMart 2.0 - PRE SALES ONLY
http://www.bigfootextensions.com/joomla-extensions-virtuemart-paypal/paypal-pro-v20.html

Has anyone used their past products? Their reviews are either excellent or completely nightmare stories.
They got a 4.6 out of 5.00 from 83 users on the Joomla Extensions Directory.

sconner

I've used the older version of PayPal Pro, which worked fine. I have been going trough an absolute NIGHTMARE getting anyone from the development company to respond to my emails or send me a download code to download the extension I paid for. I'm sure it will work, its just getting it that is the hard part.

spyderwebdesign

From what I understand they were bought out and the transfer of ownership takes place march 1 2012

madscotsman

The Bigfoot extensions component appears to be for the US. Does anyone happen to know if there is a UK version available? I have a VM 2.0 site almost ready to go live but this is the only thing which is holding it up.

spyderwebdesign

I just checked their site again and the coupon part is working. Pre March it was not working. Has anyone bought this and actually recieved it yet? Are there any alternative options out there to integrate paypal pro into virtuemart? I am not having any success finding any other plugins

jhdesign

I tried buying it from BigFootExtensions. The download link is broken (they did not setup the download file correctly).

Called, no answer. Emailed, no answer.

Giving them until the weekend before I file a complaint/refund with PayPal for my $52 payment.

hindjgv

Hi all,

This is the one of important plugin we need as inbuilt functionality in VM2..

As said by "jhdesign" the Bigfootextension download link is broken.. Me too tried to buy but its' ended up in to Order Cancelled page after succuessful payment through Paypal.. So anyone please share the VM2.0 Paypal Pro version plugin as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Venki. N

jhdesign

I did hear back from the developer, apparently he was hospitalized. I would suggest contacting him directly.

estreet

How do you contact him directly then?

estreet

Actually, a better question is ... has anyone ever contacted him and gotten this resolved and gotten the plugin and gotten it to work. JHDesign said he heard back from the developer ... but did not say whether he'd gotten the plugin or not.

If no one has ever gotten it actually resolved, then it sounds like there is no paypal pro plugin that actually exists for VM 2.0 ... if no one knows of a different one that exists or is in the late stages of development, then I'll see what I can do about converting one from VM 1.0 ... I don't know if I can release it though, since I'd be modifying someone elses code and I wouldn't have ownership. Still, any help or recommendations on that process would be good.

CRSparks

Hi all,

I have been going round and round on the Paypal Pro for VM2 question. Thanks for all the info. I went over to Bigfootextensions today, and seems like it is available:
http://www.bigfootextensions.com/component/content/article/101-paypal-pro-20-for-virtuemart-20.html

We may be purchasing it in the next day or so, so we'll let you know what happens.

dvernon38

Please do let us know if you purchase it from Bigfoot Extensions and everything goes all right.

It seems their site is changing etc....the link for the Canadian version was there.....then gone....and back now.

I think the issues were that after you paid.....the download link that was sent.....did not work.

Let us know how you make out.