News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Help! Fatal error while uploading Virtuemart 2.0 while replacing Virtuemart 1.5x

Started by amarsalvi, February 04, 2012, 15:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amarsalvi

Hi,I was uploading the Virtuemart 2.0 on Joomla 1.5x and distaster struck!

Got this message and this is what I see instead of my website. Please help!

Warning: require_once(D:\HostingSpaces\abcsd\abcsd.com\wwwroot\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\compat.joomla1.5.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\HostingSpaces\abcsd\abcsd.com.com\wwwroot\plugins\system\vmOrderFollowup.php on line 90

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\HostingSpaces\abcsd\abcsd.com\wwwroot\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\compat.joomla1.5.php' (include_path='.;C:\PHP\PEAR\') in D:\HostingSpaces\abcsd\abcsd.com\wwwroot\plugins\system\vmOrderFollowup.php on line 90

(Have replaced my actual domain name above.)

amarsalvi

Thanks...just wish I had read that post before installing. I had however disabled the earlier virtuemart extension before uploading this one.

I am wondering why would this affect the entire site.

Can you guide me on the next steps or do I have to re-install Joomla as well?

Rgds

PRO

rename the com_virtuemart folders.

THEN,

unzip the package.

and move the adminisrator/com_virtuemart   and   public_html/com_virtuemart     folders over.