News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Authorize.net in Latest Version (Please Test)

Started by PRO, February 04, 2012, 13:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

Quote from: Stonedfury on June 27, 2012, 20:35:55 PM
Hello. We are looking to upgrade/migrate our site and I just want to make sure that authorize.net has this approved and it works?

I couldn't find a straight up front answer.

I use this on my site

and MAKE SURE, you do not migrate a live site

muasif80

I have tried to use self signed certificate but it has not worked with Joomla 2.5.4/Virtuemart 2.0.6.
1. Expertise: PHP and JAVA Expert (SCJP)
2. DEV Tools: Eclipse PDT - WAMP - XDebug
3. www.mayotitech.com/products.php

danjapro

Has anyone been able to get Authorizenet Plugin to actually go thru.

We read your article on  converting the authorizenet payment module to work for Bluepay.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=19158.0

However, we have Virtuemart 2.0.8, latest version, with Authorizenet Payment Plugin, we have changed the x_login, x_authendtication.

But it will not work with the BluePay,

Have you gotten it to work with virtuemart 2.0, if so can you please direct us or show us how.

don4timbs

Please I need a payment plugin that would allow me accept payment on my virtuemart 2 thru GTPay/Interswitch Webpay ( DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE ON: https://gtpay.gtbank.com/public/? ).

Please I need someone that can help soon.

sschlee

I'm having an issue with an endless loop going from the cart page (with bill to, ship to, payment and shipping breakdown) to the credit card page. When you confirm order/Check Out Now, you go to the "Please select a payment method" page.  I enter the credit card info and click "Save". It sends me back to the cart page and this is an endless loop.  I have tried as many things as I can from what I have found on many message boards.  I have tried different templates and also turned off SEF and still stuck in this loop. It happens in sandbox and regular mode as well.  I have created the _System folder, have SSL, static IP, etc, etc, etc.

When SEF is off, I get the following error logs:
[Wed Aug 15 00:23:05 2012] [error] [client 24.178.5.206] File does not exist: /home/woodsb/public_html/templates/_system, referer: https://www.woodsboots.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart [Wed Aug 15 00:23:05 2012] [error] [client 24.178.5.206] File does not exist: /home/woodsb/public_html/404.shtml, referer: https://www.woodsboots.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart

When SEF is on, I get the following error logs:
[Wed Aug 15 00:03:03 2012] [error] [client 24.178.5.206] File does not exist: /home/woodsb/public_html/templates/_system, referer: https://www.woodsboots.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart/editpayment [Wed Aug 15 00:03:03 2012] [error] [client 24.178.5.206] File does not exist: /home/woodsb/public_html/404.shtml, referer: https://www.woodsboots.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/cart/editpayment

Please help me out.  I am COMPLETELY lost here.
To see the issue, please check out: http://www.woodsboots.com/index.php

Thanks for the help!

sschlee

One more thing.  I tested with PayPal and had no problems, but still having the same issues with Authorize.net plugin.

dontflinch

your error log seems to indicate there is a stray underscore somewhere.  the system template folder should just be system not _system.

have you tried turning on debugging?

mikeritter

Fixed CURL as posted above.

Authorize.net account is in TEST MODE.

SSL is valid.

Now getting error:

There was an error while processing your transaction: (TESTMODE) Email is required. (3)

SOLVED:

Variable was missing in authorizenet.php. Around line 745 I added:

'x_email'      => isset($usrBT->email) ? $this->_getField ($usrBT->email, 100) : '',//get email

Also added
'x_ship_to_company'    => 'company',//filler for company var

to solve related issue

alatak

Hello,

//Added the next line to fix SSL verification issue (CURL error verifying the far end SSL Cert)
   curl_setopt($curl_request, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
   //End Authorize.net fix

Ok i have added this fix.
As well as this one:

'x_email'      => isset($usrBT->email) ? $this->_getField ($usrBT->email, 100) : '',//get email

for the parameter x_ship_to_company, i have added
'x_ship_to_company'    => isset($usrST->company) ? $this->_getField ($usrST->company, 50) : '',

martingillespi

I have already test this new version of Authorize.net. Many of new features has been added in it and some existing functionality has changed to improve its performance. I sure people will like this latest version of Authorize.net.

controlledfate

I am using the latest version of Joomla and VirtueMart that is using Authorize.net to process payments. When I enter a credit card, I get the following error message:

There was an error while processing your transaction: This transaction cannot be accepted. (3)
        Order not completed, data is not valid

PRO

Quote from: controlledfate on November 10, 2012, 03:39:39 AM
I am using the latest version of Joomla and VirtueMart that is using Authorize.net to process payments. When I enter a credit card, I get the following error message:

There was an error while processing your transaction: This transaction cannot be accepted. (3)

have you looked in the authorize.net logs?

it should say why

sleepigrl

I've seen this happen with a development/merchant account mismatch.

If you're sending test transactions to the sandbox URL, you MUST have an authorize.net developer account.
If you're sending transactions to the live URL, you MUST have an active merchant account (your merchant account can be in test mode).

efocus

Quote from: PRO on May 01, 2012, 14:55:01 PM
administrator/language/en/en-GB.plg_vmpayment_authorizenet.ini

VMPAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_COMPLETE_FORM="For authorize.net, please enter your Credit Card informations: "

It would be great if these could be handled with Joomla's Language Manager Overrides instead. I'm a big fan of those now.

beetlejuice

Quote from: PRO on November 12, 2012, 21:10:12 PM

have you looked in the authorize.net logs?

it should say why

Sorry for a noob question, but I've just been asked to take over a Joomla/Virtuemart site and have a couple of authorizenet issues. Where can I find these logs?

Thanks