News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 and Joomla 2.5

Started by Espy, January 31, 2012, 11:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Espy

I am currently running Joomla 1.5.25 and Virtuemart 1.1.9.

With the push to Joomla 2.5 and support for 1.5 ending this year, I am considering migrating to 1.6 and then upgrading to 2.5.

My question is, the natural progression is to also upgrade to Virtuemart 2, however, will this run on Joomla 2.5. I may have missed it but I cannot find any information on this anywhere. If VirtueMart does not run with 2.5 then I'll probably consider staying where I am.

I'd appreciate any feedback on this.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jeorcal

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

dgrsystem

Hello Milbo,

I have installed version 2.0 in joomla 2.5 but not runnig very well; i think that´s not compatible; I want say that today will be have a new version compatible with joomla 2.5

Best Regards, David.

Milbo

?

Please test j2.5 for itself first. When I say I found a blocker for j2.5 that means not that it works then. This is not mainly a problem of virtuemart, since they stated 100% backward compatibility to j1.7.4
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jeorcal

j2.5  works very well  , it is not a Joomla problem

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum