Does any one know if some one is Developing a UPS or FED-EX plugin?

Started by NawtyAtNight, February 03, 2012, 09:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NawtyAtNight

I was wondering if any developers are working on a UPS plugin that takes real time shipping pricing for UPS or FED-EX for virtuemart 2? I am in need of this, if anyone is willing to do so I would pay for it, If no one is really doing this than I will post a job over at freelanced ,odesk and elancer and see who is willing to do the job. If some one already started working on it please reply here, or even if you are planning on doing so. thank you!

CBriddell

Hi,

I have the same problem. I asked the two people who have plugins/extensions for this, and both of them only work with VM 1.1.x. Both have future plans to upgrade, but it doesn't sound like that's going to happen anytime soon. I'm considering downgrading to solve the problem. I'd be curious how much someone at odesk would charge to create this functionality...

Let me know if you figure out anything.

Christiana

NawtyAtNight

I will keep you posted..... maybe we can have some one develop it for us, we can split cost and re-release it to the community as a commercial plug-in to make our money back.....just a thought.

thinkmoremedia

Yes FedEx is in development by alatak right now. She also has USPS done.
Contact her hear on the board. I think she's in France so her replies will take some time but she has always replied "next day" to me.
Thanks,

Scott
Think More Media

alatak

alloutdoor

where can we find and download or purchase and download the usps module?

alatak

gamecat2300

Hello,

I also am in need of a UPS/ FEDEX shipping module for VM2.

Can anyone assist?

=-Steve

alatak

raunhar

Can you provide an aprox date as I am planning to migrate my sites  from Zen to VM and till it is ready, I cannot proceed.

malibu2792

Who isn't in need of this!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can help with through the development process! I have two sites i haven't launched because of this.

clustermass

Oh what a stupid situation! There 2.0.2 virtuemart release already, everybody is developing, but there are not A SINGLE ONE correctly working UPS module. I can't start my work, can't lunch my web-store! Everybody is waiting, and everybody is told that "The shipping plugin for VM2 will come soon" WHEN??? Idon't want it for free, I can buy it!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum