News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

After upgrading to 2.0.1 Products does not display correctly

Started by rlspencer, February 03, 2012, 04:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlspencer

After upgrading to verison 2.0.1 the product images on the products page now overlap the add to cart and info location?  Also upon further investigation the inventory page and the product page displays the same information. 
Only the 1st product displays all of the fields in the product page. 
Product Information
Product Description
Product Status
Product Dimensions and Weight
Product Images
Custom Fields
However it displays the exact same thing in the inventory page. All other products display only "Product Information' and "Product Description" on both pages.

Please help.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

JdKock

I have the same problem in 2.0.1d
What happened with the product details page.
The image is very big and totally covers add to cart and the price information.

marrius

Hello

I have the same problem like JdKock. I use jommla 2.5.1 + virtuemart 2.0.1e.

noxtouch

Hey, I'm having a problem too.

I've upgraded to 2.0.1e with Joomla 1.7 , and I can't get my products to display...
With the update the products are now at 0€ (i.e with no price), the name doesn't display neither the details. and when I try to add the product to the Cart, it won't do it, because there's no products.

How can I solve this? Maybe a downgrade will work, but if this is the new version it should work...

mabeall32

when I upgrade to 2.01d all my images were disable.  look under media and enable them if that's the problem.  as for the size issue, i found something about it somewhere and when I changed the css
components / com_virtuemart / assets / css / vmsite-ltr.css
look for line around 155 that is .main-image img.product-image..........
copy it and add new line but change .product-image to .medium-image
that fixed mine.

marrius

Thanks.  I changed directly product-image with medium-image.
Temporarily it is a compromise solution. Without this change, the problem persists in version 2.0.1f