News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM2 - Can't create new categories

Started by and88, February 02, 2012, 01:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

and88

I upgraded from joomla 1.7 to 2.5.0 and I am running Virtuemart 2.0. Virtuemart was intalled on joomla 1.7 before I upgraded to 2.5.0.
My problem is that when I go to Virtuemart and click on a category, The display looks like it  can't find its style sheet and only displays the left column and the rest of the page is blank (see attachment). The same thing happens if I click the "new" button to create a new category. So my problem is that I can't add new categories to virtuemart.

I Can see and add new products and asign them to a category (categories that I created before the joomla 2.5.0 upgrade are still there) and they show up on the website.

Anyone encounter this problem and knows of a fix for it?

Cheers,
Andrew.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

rock08

Quote from: and88 on February 02, 2012, 01:32:38 AM
I upgraded from joomla 1.7 to 2.5.0 and I am running Virtuemart 2.0. Virtuemart was intalled on joomla 1.7 before I upgraded to 2.5.0.
My problem is that when I go to Virtuemart and click on a category, The display looks like it  can't find its style sheet and only displays the left column and the rest of the page is blank (see attachment). The same thing happens if I click the "new" button to create a new category. So my problem is that I can't add new categories to virtuemart.

I Can see and add new products and asign them to a category (categories that I created before the joomla 2.5.0 upgrade are still there) and they show up on the website.

Anyone encounter this problem and knows of a fix for it?

Cheers,
Andrew.

same thing happens to me

----------------------------------------------

I just put the 2.0.1 version and works well

if you try to update aver solves the problem

I leave the Link

Milbo

Only the vm2.0.1.c seems to compatible with j2.5
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

sumsonchen

Joomla 2.5.10 + Virtuemart 2.0.20b
www.weixin-china.com

jenkinhill

sumsonchen are you using VirtueMart 2.0.2 on Joomla 2.5.1 or some older versions?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sumsonchen

Joomla 2.5.1 and VM2.0.0

Quote from: jenkinhill on February 27, 2012, 15:14:41 PM
sumsonchen are you using VirtueMart 2.0.2 on Joomla 2.5.1 or some older versions?
www.weixin-china.com

sumsonchen

After I update to Joomla 2.5.1 and VM 2.0.2, another issue trouble me very much.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98723.msg325729#msg325729

Quote from: jenkinhill on February 27, 2012, 15:14:41 PM
www.weixin-china.com