News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[solved; perm dir wrong] Aio 2 Rename failed

Started by Topknotch, February 01, 2012, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topknotch

Hiya
I error when trying to install com_virtuemart_ext_aio.2.0.0 after an install of virtuemart 2 .
Ive tried numerous times and same error , please help  :(

It was not possible to copy the selected file.
JFolder::create: Could not create directory
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
JFolder::create: Could not create directory
Rename failed
etc etc

then it says -
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_cart.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_cart.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_manufacturer.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_manufacturer.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_category.sys.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_category.sys.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_manufacturer.sys.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_manufacturer.sys.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_product.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_product.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_currencies.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_currencies.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.com_virtuemart.sys.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.com_virtuemart.sys.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_search_sys.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_search_sys.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_category.ini to /home/evohottu/public_html/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_virtuemart_category.ini
Couldnt move /home/evohottu/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart_allinone/languageFE/fr-FR/fr-Install Component Success

etc etc

this gives errors on the products as well

please help

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Topknotch

hiya
thanks for replying
I have done everything you sugested .
On uploading aio it now just dosent do anything no matter how long i leave it .
I have created a new ftp account and tested it via flash fxp and it works, I have also changed the permission setting for config.php to 777 and it just wont upload.
Its very strange as I have installed all this on a different site , same host and worked fine .
Any more ideas ?
Please help as only thing I can think of to do now is do a complete reinstall of the site , meaning i will loose all the work I have done on it.
Many thanks again

Milbo

Reinstalling is not needed, especially when you use j1.7, then it is enough just to extract the aio and to upload the stuff in the right directories and to use the discover option of j1.7
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Topknotch

Hiya
I think ive solved it , permissions on the language folder were for some reason set at 0 , i set them to 755 and it has installed correctly .
Many thanks for trying to help it is hugely appreciated
All the best