News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

no orders coming through in backend! :(

Started by morktron, February 01, 2012, 00:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morktron

Hi, does anyone have any idea why orders are not showing up in my VM admin? I can see them in the database (I think), I can't get to them on the frontend as a logged in shopper because I can't work out a way to do that.

VM 2 is not so useful without orders showing up!

John2400

I had a simialr issue -

They showed up afetr I went back to the shop and reconfirmed in the user list who was the vendor.

It sometimes does not show up when you see the vendor in the shop category - click cancel and you will see a list there . pick your person , confirm they are the vendor and change a few settings there.

be careful - don't chnge your own password there and lock yoursef out of joomla.

morktron

Thanks, I tried as you said and it looks like I'm already setup as a vendor, but surely all super admins should be able to see orders in the backend?

Oh we'll, thanks for the input anyway :)

Milbo

and give the person admin rights in vm.... I mean not the joomla settings. Should be more intuitive in vm2.0.1 version
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

morktron

thanks Milbo, my 'group' is set to 'admin / (deprecated)' - please see screenshot

I've tried all kinds of variations but with no joy :(. Also I made a link to to the VM order history on the frontend, but no orders are listed - maybe the issue is related?

I'll try the upgrade...

[attachment cleanup by admin]

MaHe29

Quote from: Milbo on February 01, 2012, 11:23:49 AM
and give the person admin rights in vm.... I mean not the joomla settings. Should be more intuitive in vm2.0.1 version

Thanx MilBo.
I had created an new Adminprofile because of safety issues (deleting the Admin Profile).
I couldnt find any order anymore in the backend. After i've changed the Admin right, the orders appeart again.