News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

cant see the quantity field when i go to prodcut details

Started by wkreiner, January 31, 2012, 11:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkreiner

how  to change the color of the  quantity  field itsself or the background of the  quantity box.  when i only klick on the green button  to add the product, the product goes to the shopping cart, but i am not able to see the amount  of the product which i added.  the  quantity change buttons also seems to work.  how  can i change the background color  of  the  quantity  list field  or  the color of the quantity  itsself ?

thx  for help

MobiVM

Hello,

You need to change in below css.

components/com_virtuemart/assets/css/vmsite-ltr.css

span.quantity-box{

Best Regards,
Trivedi kartik.
Native mobile Apps for VirtueMart! Visit http://www.ivmstore.com

wkreiner

thanks  for your help,  but i am not a prof :-(   in this file  i see this entry :

span.quantity-box{float:left;width:27px;padding-top:5px;}

so pls,  what i have to change to have a black background in this box and  a  white color of the  quantity  font ?   

on the top  of the file, there is also something related to this  span.quantity-box   which looks like this :

span.custom-variant-inputbox input.custom-attribute:hover,span.quantity-box input.quantity-input:hover,input.vm-default:hover,span.quantity-box input.quantity-input:hover,.ask-a-question-view input.counter:hover,.ask-a-question-view input#email:hover,table.user-details input:hover,a.ask-a-question:hover,a.details:hover,div.details:hover,a.product-details:hover,button.default:hover{background:#e8e8e8 url(../images/vmgeneral/backgrounds.png) repeat-x;background-position:0 -40px;color:#000;text-decoration:none;}

wkreiner

ok,  now  i figured out that it is a problem of my template  which i have buyed from some vendor ! when i use the standard joomla template, it works fine . thanks  for your help