News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

disable the checkout notice pop-up- popup window

Started by lolly, January 30, 2012, 17:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolly

Hi

In VM 2.0.0 how do I disable the checkout notice pop-up?

Thanks

roelschoen

sunrome

Studio 42

Hi,
Plz explain exactly that we can help you.
What for popup ?

steve

I'm with you on this request..  it would be good to have the option to turn off the pop-up when adding items to the shopping cart, and have it go straight to the cart.

-AND-  turn off the Terms and Conditions check box..

Joomla 2.5.4
VM 2.0.4

We are putting together a non-profit charity site and have to have it launched tonight... eeee

Studio 42

Config settings and javascript added for the popup "addtocart" in last dev revision.
Final release is comming ....

sunrome

2 Electrocity

last dev revision you mean 2.0.6? If yes, can you tell where is locate Config settings and what settings need to change. THX

jenkinhill

"Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' " in Config/Checkout
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

archos

First I was really happy to see this option to disable this ##!!@ pop-up windows.(look at the claims since 2.0.0)
But now if we disable it we move directly to the checkout page... This is totally confusing...
Why the hell could you no just disable this facebox windows WITHOUT moving anywhere WITHOUT doing anything else than disable it.
I'm not sure what is the worst now.

We just need something in the same way as 99% of the ecommerce solution (look at amazon by exemple)
we add items to the cart without anoying popup and when finish we go to the chekout.

Thanks to electrocity to have taken this issue about this facebox popup.

sunrome

Quote from: jenkinhill on April 18, 2012, 12:22:20 PM
"Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' " in Config/Checkout
It doesn't work. I still see this window:
Continue Shopping           Show Cart
The product quantity has been updated.

But if I comment out in \administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\config.php next string:
890 JHTML::stylesheet('facebox.css', 'components/com_virtuemart/assets/css/', false);
This popup window is not displayed anymore.

Am I doing something wrong?