News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Pricing and Shipping questions

Started by kolja, January 29, 2012, 22:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolja

Hi
I want to update my J1.5 and VM 1.14 to J2.5 VM 2.01
:-\ Would be great to get some help or a hint where I can find a manual

1) I can´t find out how to make the pricing for a product when it is sold by weight f.ex. 1-4 kg 4,90€/kg 5 - 9kg 4,20€/kg 10-15kg 3,90€/kg
2) In Germany we need a field which shows the transport costs under the product price. Haven´t got an idea how to solve this because i can´t figure it out whre to change which files.
3) I would like to have beneath the quantity box the unit for the product like: 1 (quantity) book (unit) add to cart; Any idea how to solve this?

I just run a little shop for a special vegetable and was nearly happy whith VM but by now I ´m a little dissapointed because I find new VM  quiet different
Mainly I would like to have a god secure and up to date shop system which I can run by my own. http://www.lindls.com

Would be great to get some answers how to solve this things
greetings from bavaria

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

kolja

Thanks for the update instructions. Give them a try
But still there are some questions

1) I can´t find out how to make the pricing for a product when it is sold by weight f.ex. 1-4 kg 4,90€/kg 5 - 9kg 4,20€/kg 10-15kg 3,90€/kg
2) In Germany we need a field which shows the transport costs f.ex. as link under the product price. Haven´t got an idea how to solve this because i can´t figure it out whre to change which files.
3) I would like to have beneath the quantity box the unit for the product like: 1 (quantity) book (unit) add to cart; Any idea how to solve this?

Greetings!