Joomla 2.5 and VM2 - error - create new item in shipment, payment, manufacturer

Started by suhajdape, January 17, 2012, 15:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suhajdape

Hi.
I test Joomla 2.5 and VM2 and VM2 write me next errors. 
If I create new item in payment:
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewPaymentMethod::$payments in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\paymentmethod\tmpl\default.php on line 71 COM_VIRTUEMART_#         Názov spôsobu platby     Popis platby     Predajca     Zákaznícka skupina     Spôsob platby     Poradie     Zverejnené

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewPaymentMethod::$pagination in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\paymentmethod\tmpl\default.php on line 122

Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\paymentmethod\tmpl\default.php on line 122
If I create new item in shipment:
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewShipmentmethod::$shipments in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\shipmentmethod\tmpl\default.php on line 54     Názov spôsobu dopravy     Popis     Skupina obchodníka     Metóda     Poradie    Zverejnené

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewShipmentmethod::$pagination in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\shipmentmethod\tmpl\default.php on line 92

Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\shipmentmethod\tmpl\default.php on line 92

If I create new item in Manufacturer:
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$manufacturers in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 71    
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 50
Názov výrobcu    
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 53
Email výrobcu    
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 56
Popis    
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 59
Kategória výrobcu    
Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$lists in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 62
URL výrobcu     Zverejnené

Notice: Undefined property: VirtuemartViewManufacturer::$pagination in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 109

Fatal error: Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\Joomla25\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\manufacturer\tmpl\default.php on line 109

Can you help me with  :'(.

Thanks.

bunglehaze

VM2 is not advertised as compatible with J2.5 which is still in testing, there are loads of things that dont work with J1.7 and VM2 at the moment so I wouldn't bother asking for support until J2.5 is stable

jeorcal

Milbo

We tested it mid december and run into strange trouble with getModel

We use know anyway our own getModel, so it should at least run. On the other side we heard, that the trouble we had with the installer is also under development, so we decided to wait with the adjustments until j2.5 is more stable.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

pkr

jenkinhill

I have VM2.0.1 running on a clean install of J2.5 with no problems, but since a lot of people are reporting issues with 2.5, especially with the updater,  I would not rush to upgrade except for testing purposes. Wait for any serious bugs that may appear to get squashed.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Isai

jenkinhill,
It could show the link to your store running stable you say?

Twix

Quote from: jenkinhill on January 25, 2012, 21:29:09 PM
I have VM2.0.1 running on a clean install of J2.5 with no problems, but since a lot of people are reporting issues with 2.5, especially with the updater,  I would not rush to upgrade except for testing purposes. Wait for any serious bugs that may appear to get squashed.
Did you try to add a new shipping method or payment system? And are you using VM2.0.1b? And you're sure it isn't J1.7?
If so, it could be a dB migration issue, but I doubt that.

tiramizu

I have the same problems by editing or inserting a new shipment or payment method, manufacorer or manufactorer categories.
I installed J! 2.5 and VM 2.0.1 - it is a fresh installation and no migration. Any suggestions for us now? I waited for VM 2 so long to set up a all new shop system and now we get stopped and don´t know, when the errors get fixed. Are these errors also on J!1.7?

Alex

jenkinhill

I just gave up with the current release of J2.5 having got a site part built - the client uses IE7 and with this browser the site is unusable, even with Beez template, and I have found a couple of other reports if this. This is not a VM issue, and seems to be related to the new JS used in 2.5, but thought I'd better mention this could be a problem until someone comes up with a fix for that.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ultrabr

Bugs and more bugs....in joomla 2.5  :o

It does not work correctly in joomla 2.5

Before beginning the official version 2.0 of the component should have been tested.
More beta releases. Version 2.0 was precipitated.

2.0 is bad, 1.9 is the best !

Examples:

1 - Where is this version 2.0 on sale for donwload?

2 - The previous system of promotion, was more functional, objective, and beautiful. 
The original price with a line drawn (in red) in the active promotion, no longer exists? That's too bad !

??????

:-\ :-\ :-\

Milbo

Do you mean vm1.9.8? or vm1.1.9? because vm1.9 does not exist.

And again, we never said it works on j2.5. Please read here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96983.msg319913#msg319913
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ultrabr

Sorry , 1.1.9 ( correct ).

But I understand, the solution is complex.
Success in setting the new virtuemart version in joomla 2.5 !

The joomla framework has been significantly altered in 2.5. This was very bad for developers of extensions.

Milbo

oh it is a nasty process, but better they do it now,... and not in 2 years. They just did some errors and these errors are familiar for us. We just try todo it this time better :-)