[SOLVED] Strange number in product's stock when it goes to 0

Started by supermac, January 27, 2012, 10:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermac

I'm still trying and I'm not sure abot what's happening, but I seen that when a product is ordered (and then confirmed) and its stock level decrease to 0, the stock quantity I see in product page goes not to 0 but to 4294967295.....  :o ??????
Does it happen to you too?

supermac

Buh I confirm it still happening with all my products...
The strange number is visible in administrator panel

supermac

Don't know it it's related but I'm encountering another problem on stock: when I order/confirm a quantity, the ordered quantity on admin panel product/stock management appears doubled (if order of 10 items, it appears 20 items) ... what's happen???

EDIT:
I made a couple of test trying to order entire stock quantity.
'Til I don't confirm an order and change the order status to confirmed, the ordered quantity and the stock quantity in admin panel product/stock management are correct.
When administrator change the order status to "confirmed", stock' and ordered quantity change:
-if the product has customfields: stock quantity became 4294967295 and ordered quantity became double (110 in order, 220 in the panel)
-if the product has not customfields: stock quantity decrease correctly to 0 but ordered quantity remains 0
Help :-(

Venkko

www.pikkukoala.fi (J 1.5 & VM 1.1.5)
www.lastentavarat.fi (J 1.5.23 & V2.0.0)

supermac

mmm this solve just half of the problem, however thank you: now product goes out of stock (it's not possible to add to cart anymore) when quantity is lower than 0.
I'll open another topic on the other half of problem.
thx