News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Product sales and stock level

Started by p.barg, January 27, 2012, 10:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p.barg

Hi there,

I've carried out a few test sales and noticed that the stock level of the products is not decreased, nor are the sales increased. Bug?

-- Petra

supermac

Products' stock decrease when orders' state changes from "pending" to "confirmed" on administrator panel

p.barg

That's what I thought, but it's not the case. I changed the orders to confirmed and even to shipped, but sales and stock levels didn't change...

supermac

I could say you're lucky: I just seen that if I order 10 product my stock decrease by the double the ordered quantity (20) :-(

p.barg

With a fresh installation of VM 2.0.0 the stock level decreases after the order status is changed to "shipped". But the sales field in the database table is still not updated...

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

p.barg

I've just installed 2.0.1 in order to test it. Now I can't open the cart in FE after having placed some products.... I'm always redireted to the start page.
There seems to be a cart.html missing from the url (the url looks like ...component/virtuemart/?Itemid=110 and should be ...component/virtuemart/cart.html?Itemid=110 i suppose).