News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Pagination/List Length issue

Started by AlexF, January 25, 2012, 15:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexF

Hi, this is my first post though I have read through loads on here since deciding to give VirtueMart  a try.
I am using VirtueMart 2.0.0 on Joomla 1.5
My issue is with the dropdown on the front end "Product List" page that allows you to choose how many products are shown on the page (1, 2, 3, 4, 10...) when I choose "All" from this dropdown it takes me back to the "Product Categories" page instead of showing all products.
I know how to change this but cannot find the file in which I need to change the code and can only find answers regarding VM1 (e.g. change "/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/pageNavigation.class.php")
Any help gratefully received, this has been doing my head in for a while now as it is thelast of the real problems I have had.
Thanks in advance.
Alex

edit: I forgot to include the url. The Url I am having problems with is: http://www.davidmacks.co.uk/component/virtuemart/kaos-mattress-warehouse.html ; the issue is when "All" is selected from the drop-down at the top right which will take you back to the category selection (not show all as it should.) Please ignore the placing of the menu and changing templates as this will be changed when the site goes live.
Thanks again to anyone who can shed some light on my problem.

tobisagt

I have also a problem with "all".

It only shows a blank page with "Not Found".

Im using joomla 1.7

vicnkris

Has anyone figure this out? I am having the same issue...

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

AlexF

jenkinhill thanks very much, that sorted the view all issue, brought about a few more: images need re-uploading and it messed up my product page templates (not the end of the world but of  slight annoyance.)

Thanks again.

Alex

jenkinhill

Probably the images just needed re-publishing rather than re-uploading. Template should not have changed if you were using overrrides.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum